2-Family

I'm currently at the airport " are you ready to go ?" Evan asked me " yes but I'm just wondering what about the plane ticket?" He gave me smile " your father has already paid for it" ' ok that's normal right?' I told myself " next plane from Calif...

I'm currently at the airport " are you ready to go ?" Evan asked me " yes but I'm just wondering what about the plane ticket?" He gave me smile " your father has already paid for it" ' ok that's normal right?' I told myself " next plane from California to New York leaving in 10 minutes from gate 14!" You cloud hear from the intercom " okay Alex you better get going, one of your brothers are going to meet you at the airport when you land" " okay" we said our goodbyes.

I looked at my ticket it was first class they must be rich" ticket" the woman at the gate said, I gave her my ticket and left to find my seat. I sat down and picked up my headphones and started playing my playlist for reading, I picked up my book and started reading after a while I fell asleep because it was a 5 hour flight.

I was woken up by the boy next to me " he we are landing soon just so you know" he said " thank you" I said rubbing the sleep out of my eyes " what is you name?" He asked with a smirk " Alexandra, you?" " Alexandra... a beautiful name for a beautiful girl I'm Dylan" he said stretching his hand out so I shook it " pleasure meeting you Dylan" " pleasures all mine" he said kissing my hand " can I possibly have your number... I don't know anyone in New York?" I said slightly blushing " of course.. but I must ask how old are you ?" He said eyeing me up and down " I just turned 15 ,4 months ago" he gave me a smirk " well lucky me... I'm also 15 I turn 16 in 7 months" we exchanged numbers.

After we landed and picked up our bags he went to get a latte " do you want something from Starbucks?" He aksed before leaving  " are you sure ?" He smiled at me " anything for you beautiful" " okay then handsome then I will have a chai latte" he walked of. He came back with two cups on one of them it said 'Handsome'  and the other ' beautiful' " here you go" he said handing me my latte " I probably have to go but text me?" I said " okay but there is one thing I have to do before you leave" I looked at him confused " and what is th...." he cut me of by kissing me soft but passionate " that, I will see you Alexandra" and with that he left. I felt myself turning pink, I touched my lip not believing what just happened. I started walking towards the exit when I felt someone touch my shoulder " are you Alexandra?..... or should I say beautiful?"  He said looking down at my cup " yes I am... I mean I'm Alexandra" I said blushing like a crazy person " I'm Leonardo and this is my twin Lorenzo" he said looking over to guy with black hair and glasses " so are you my brothers?" They both smiled " yes 2 out of 6" Lorenzo said laughing " did you just say 6 brothers!" I asked choking on my latte " yeah didn't they tell you that?" " no they just said I have a family and then put me on a plane" I said looking down at my feet " okay then... let's get going we don't want to be late for dinner!" Leonardo said. I followed them to a black Audi R8

"Oh my fucking god is that a Audi R8!" I asked nearly drooling " yes it is ... looks like someone has an interest in cars!" Lorenzo said smiling " interest is an understatement I would say obsession!" We all started laughing. We sat down in the car " so what is it like to be a girl?" Leonardo asked with a serious voice " bro your kidding right?" Lorenzo asked " no I'm serious I want to know!" He looked at me through the rear view mirror " what do you want to know?" I asked trying not to laugh.

" why are you always so emotional?" I couldn't hold my laugh anymore " why are you laughing!?!?" He asked annoyed " because you assume that all girls are emotional" " but you are you are always crying!" He said " Leo shut The FUCK up!" Lorenzo yelled at him " just because you make girls cry 24/7 doesn't mean all girls do is cry!" after that we didn't talk.

We arrived at the place after 2 hours, and let me tell you it was a god damm mansion and there was like 6 different spots cars in the driveway " damm I think I got wet" I mumbled to myself " what the fuck did you just say??!?!!!" Leonardo yelled " sorry I've just never seen so many sports cars in one place like I said obsession!"  He just started laughing his ass of   " wow our lil sis is a car freak" he stopped the engine and walked out of the car " are you coming?" Lorenzo asked me " ya I'm coming!" I yelled after him.

We walked through the door to see a spiral staircase and a lot of painting and some books here and there  I looked at the modern architecture with surprise. I heard a few chuckles that made me jump 5 feet in the air " sorry we didn't mean to startle you" I looked over to see 4 boys staring at me with different expressions on their faces some with sadness others with happiness " she looks exactly like mom" one of them said with tears in his eyes, I scratched the back of my neck " so you didn't lie when you said 2 out of 6" I hear Lorenzo laughing in the background " no i didn't!" He said " and I thought Anthony and Adrian were annoying" I mumbled to myself " who are Anthony and Adrian?!" Leonardo asked with protectiveness in his voice " just my best friends" I felt a tear roll down my cheek " hey look what you did she is already crying!" Lorenzo said smacking him in the back of the head " sorry my twin is a idiot"

I gave them a smile " it's fine it's just the memory of them makes me sad" I said looking down at my hands " why is that?" Lorenzo asked with a concerned voice " because they both died less then 12 hours ago" I was still looking down at my hands when I felt someone hug me but of course I flinched " are you ok?" One of the other boys asked " ya I'm fine I'm just not used to hugs"

" are you going to introduce yourselves or am I supposed to guess?" I asked them " o sorry we totally forgot I'm Samuel and I'm 18" " I'm Emilio and I'm 17" " I'm Noel and I'm 21" " I'm Nathaniel and I'm 23" you already know us but we are the lovely twins Leonardo and Lorenzo and we are 16" " damm our father didn't take a brake did he?" I asked with a chuckle " no I didn't" I turned around to see a man in his forties " I'm Marcelo" he said stretching out his hand " And I'm Maddison Beer " he looked at me confused while the boys just burst out laughing " no I'm actually Alexandra but I wish I was Maddison" I gave him a smile " who is hungry ?" Lorenzo said    " I am" we all said at the same time " okay that is weird"

A/N
What do you think I put some extra time making this chapter.
I will show the brothers and her dad in the next chapter!
Bye for now my loves