ღ - 02

(Your POV): When all of a sudden Hanako spilled her water all over me. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed. I glared at her saying that it was fine. I didn't realize how much water she spilled on me until my shirt started to see-through.

"I'm going to change," I said as I packed up my things, looking back at Hanako doing that "sweet" little wave.

Akina went with me and told me, "Hanako sounds like a bitch." I nodded, thinking sounds about right, and quickly changed. The bell rang and I headed to my locker

Iwaizumi's POV: Hanako just spilled water on (y/n). I was about to go off at her, when Oikawa said, "Iwa-Chan, be nice, it was just an accident!" I scoffed as (y/n) and Akina left me with Hanako and Oikawa. I couldn't even hear myself think, Hanako spoke so damn loud as if we couldn't already hear her. I got so annoyed right as I was about to leave the bell rang. "Perfect timing," I muttered. I quickly went down the stairs, finally away from Oikawa and Hanako.

(Your POV): When the bell rang, I headed to my locker. As I was about to close my locker, Hanako slammed my locker almost slamming my fingers.

"What the heck!" I said.

"Oikawa's mine, okay?" she said with a suspicious smile.

I looked at her with a confused face.

"He wasn't mine in the first place," I muttered.

She saw Oikawa and linked her arm onto his.

"hey (y/n)!" Oikawa said.

Hanako looked at me mostly glaring.

"Yikes, this is going to be a long year," I said, pushing past both of them.

School finally ended, it felt like the longest 8 hours of my life. I waited at the front of the school for Oikawa for such a long time. Iwa and I waited for 15 minutes for Oikawa.

"(Y/n), he's not coming," Iwa said.

"Yeah, let's go, probably with his darling Hanako," I teased.

I obviously knew he was hanging with Hanako. We walked in awkward silence when we finally got to my house. I waved goodbye when my phone rang. It was Oikawa, I decided not to answer his call. When I entered my house, it felt cold and empty. (Keep in mind your brother goes to college but it's a community college. Your parents are usually working late and on business trips.) My phone rang again. Oikawa. I decided to answer, "Hello?"

"Sorry (y/n), Hanako took me to a cafe.. I forgot to tell you guys."

"It's fine." I quickly ended the call.

I finally finished my homework and my stomach grumbled. "Well, that's a good excuse for a break." I started to boil water and made some ramen. As I ate I scrolled through Instagram, I saw Oikawa's post about his, "cafe date." I rolled my eyes and finished my homework. My brother came home, drunk. He tried to boss me around, but I gave him a bottle of water and took my keys. I went to the skating rink close by, it's been a while since I was there. I just needed to get my mind off some things. Especially Oikawa and Hanako. The thought of them made me sick, of course, the jealously was getting to me but I wasn't about to let that happen.