26

Faline doesn't know how much time has passed when her eyes flutter open.

"Unfortunately, Derek and Faline," Kate says. "If you're not gonna talk, I'm just going to have to kill you both. So Derek say hi to your sister for me and Faline say hi to your mother. Derek, you did tell your sister about me, didn't you? The truth about the fire? Or did you? Did you tell anybody?"

"He told me," Faline says. "I found a picture of you and wondered why he had a picture of some lowlife gutter whore in the house"

"And what did he say?" Kate asks getting in Faline's face.

"That you were the worst lay of his life," Faline says with a smirk.

Faline grunts as Kate slaps her across the face.

"You know," Kate says. "We're just history repeating. History repeating. It's not Jackson, is it? He's got a little scratch on the back of his neck but he's not in love with Allison. Not like Scott"

Faline wiggles her fingers as she feels magic slowly seeping into them.

"Oh, darling" Kate says, quickly turning on the electricity. "I don't think so"

"How long have we been here?" Faline asks after Kate leaves and doesn't return.

"I don't know," Derek says and their heads both lift at howling in the distance.

"At least I'll get all the money back on my dress," Faline says. "I didn't even use it and the shoes"

"Ready to have some more fun?" The hunter asks. "To be honest my knuckles are kind of hurting. So I brought some help"

The hunter holds up a bat and Faline lets her head drop forward.

"I need to warn you both I used to play in college," The hunter says.

Derek grabs the bat.

"I bought a little help too," Derek says and the hunter whirls to see Scott before Derek hits him with the bat. "Scott help me with this"

"No," Scott says, unchaining Faline. "Not until you tell me how to stop Peter"

Faline falls into Scott's arms and he takes off his jacket to give her some decency. Faline zips up the jacket, her body still trembling.

"You really want to talk about this right now?" Derek asks.

"He's going after Allison and her family," Scott says. "He's going to kill them"

"So what?" Derek asks.

"She knew" Faline whispers. "She knew I was here"

"Tell me how to stop him," Scott says.

"You can't alright?" Derek says. "I don't know when Kate's coming back so get me out of this right now"

"Promise you'll help me," Scott says.

"You want me to risk my life for your girlfriend huh? For your stupid little teenage crush, that means absolutely nothing?" Derek asks. "Look at what they did to Faline, that's what they do. That's what Allison will do. You're not in love Scott, You're sixteen years old. You're a child"

"Maybe you're right," Scott says, helping Faline sit on the chair. "But I know something you don't. Peter said he didn't know what he was doing when he killed your sister right? He lied"

Scott pulls out a piece of paper.

"Remember this?"

"Where are you going?" Jackson asks Stiles.

"To find Scott and try to find Faline"

"But you don't have a car"

"I'm aware of that thank you," Stiles says.

"Here I'll drive," Jackson says.

"Look, just because you feel guilty all of a sudden doesn't make it okay, alright? Half of this is still your fault"

"Look, I have a car and you don't," Jackson says. "Faline is one of my best friends and she's also the girl you love so if there's one thing we can agree on it's helping her"

"Did you bring your Porsche?" Stiles asks.

"Yeah"

"Good, I'll drive," Stiles says.

"Boys," Mr. Argent says. "I was wondering if you could tell me where Scott McCall is"

"This is what brought your sister back to Beacon Hills right?" Scott asks.

"Where did you get that?" Derek asks.

"My boss told me three months ago someone came into the clinic asking for a copy of this picture," Scott says. "Do you want to know who it was? Peter's nurse. They brought your sister here so that Peter could kill her and become the Alpha and that's why you're going to help me. Just say you'll help me and I'll help you unlock your other-"

Scott is cut off by a loud clatter as Derek yanks himself free.

"I'll help you," Derek says.

"I'll kill Peter myself," Faline says, her voice low and the two males stare at her in shock.