day 0

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▀▄▀▄ ☼ RUN AWAY !
(  1. DAY ZERO  ╎  ⚘  )

AFTER THIS TUNNEL,
AFTER WE OPEN OUR EYES;
OUR DREAM WILL
BECOME A REALITY

AFTER THIS TUNNEL,AFTER WE OPEN OUR EYES;OUR DREAM WILLBECOME A REALITY

saturday
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

   JIWON IS A GOOD SISTER, OR WELL, SHE    likes to think she is. She loves Jungwon as if he's her own child. She would walk to the ends of the earth to make sure that he's okay and that he knows that he's loved. She would break an arm or a leg (possibly both) to make sure that he's never harmed by anyone, especially her dad. She loves him and that's why it breaks her heart to stand on that ledge.

   She loves him but she hates herself more. She doesn't want to leave him but she cannot get herself to be happy. Dying is the only way out for her so she finally made the decision to leave; she's running away. Life threw her enough lemons that not only did she manage to make lemonade, she managed to somehow find a way to drown herself in the sourly water.

   Jiwon hasn't been properly happy since Jeongyeon killed herself six years ago. She was the one that found the body. The sight of the blood flowing out of her older sister's wrists is the only thing that Jiwon remembers vividly as if it had happened yesterday. There was blood everywhere. It had splattered all over the white walls of their bathroom, stained the white marble on the floor. Jungwon had walked in to see Jiwon hunching over her older sister, clutching onto her body as if her life depended on it and for a few minutes, it did but Jeongyeon was gone beyond saving.

It's not that Jiwon doesn't remember the other parts but she doesn't want to remember them. The way her sister was just lying there in one corner of the shower cubicle; the way Jeongyeon had a piece of cloth wrapped around her mouth multiple times to stop herself from screaming; the way that she wore her favourite dress and did a pretty face of makeup only for both of them to be ruined by the scarlet blood. Jiwon was twelve then.

Now, she was finally going to get her happiness.

The ledge she is standing on is a part of the tallest building in their school. It's a Saturday. Jiwon has been planning this for the past three months, the breaking point of her life. She doesn't want to think about anything as she falls. She just wants to be at peace.

The wind is warm. It's the middle of September, the winds should be getting colder but they seem warmer than it did during summer. Was it because Jiwon was finally finding her peace?

There's a barrier on the ledge that she's standing on. She knows that it's there for safety precautions but she wonders why they would make a barrier so low. She climbs over it, her back leaning against the so-called safety measure, her fingers wrapped tightly around the metal pipes. She looks forward, focusing her eyes on anything but the ground.