𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐇𝐮𝐢𝐭

Beginne am Anfang

"I need you to do something for me." She looked up at me smirking.

"What you need ma?"

"For you to go hell." She cheesed walking away.

"You thought you eat that up huh?"

"Boy I did."

I nodded. "Sai it's brick outchea lemme in."

She moved out the way walking away.

"Where my babies?"

"My moms got Zae, they went to go see Ryan. The twins upstairs sleeping." She walked in the kitchen fixing herself a plate. "You hungry?"

"Ye."

"Oh." She laughed walking over to the island bowing her head.

I made myself a plate and sat next to her and she laid her head on my shoulder scrolling through her feed.

She turned on sum by Meg and as soon as the beat dropped she got up and started twerking. She bent over and I seen that she wasn't wearing no panties.

"Oh shit." She laughed standing back up pulling her shirt down. "You ain't see that."

"Ain't like I ain't seen it before." I shrugged.

"AHT Youn get free shows no more. So you ain't see it my boyfriend gon beat yo ass."

"Heard you."

"Can I ask you sumn?"

"I ain't had sex in a minute."

"I- huh?" She laughed.

"I thought you was gon ask me when the last time I had sex was."

"No why would I ask you that? I don't care if you fucking, you think we should get Zae in day care?"

"No cause if he come back bruised somebody gon die."

"They know better." She shrugged "plus it'll be a good way for him to learn. Heavyn got em believing the stork thing. And that we eat babies and shit em out."

"Well.."

"What you tryna say?"

"Ian never seen you spit."

Her eyes widened as she started laughing.

"Hollon." She went upstairs and came back down in sum shorts and a bralette.

Simon Says came on and she was in her own little world. Twerking and rapping along.

"Through the tights you can see this pussy fat, aye through them pockets I can see a nigga's racks aye imma money making bitch no cap ayee." She was twerking like Ari now she walked over to me and started dancing on me.

She started grinding on my lap and I tapped her thigh and she smirked continued doing what she was doing.

"Sai, watch out."