Q/A 2

I am sorry for this , it will be so kind of you to answer those questions too 😅

1- If hongjoong is a caregiver, the most suitable member to ba the little is ....? ( Only two ranked ; the best first)

2- If Seonghwa is a caregiver, the most suitable member to be the little is ....? ( Only two ranked ; the best first)

3-If Yunho is a caregiver, the most suitable member to be the little is ....? ( Only three ranked ; the best first)

4-If Yeosang is a caregiver, the most suitable member to be the little is ....? ( Only three ranked ; the best first)

5-If San is a caregiver, the most suitable member to be the little is ....? ( Only two ranked ; the best first)

6-If Mingi is a caregiver, the most suitable member to be the little is ....? ( Only two ranked ; the best first)

7-If Wooyoung is a caregiver, the most suitable member to be the little is ....? ( Only two ranked ; the best first)

8-If Jongho is a caregiver, the most suitable member to be the little is ....? ( Only two ranked ; the best first)

9-The member who suits baby soace the best is ... ?

10-Is there anything you are uncomfortable with concerning little space ? (Especially the little readers )

11-What are the sensitive topics i must avoid writing about ?

Thank you again ♥️