06 | truth or dare

🌼ANGIE'S POV 🌼
-----•-----

The unthinkable happened today, which was weird. The imposters didn't kill anyone today.

-----•-----
"I-Is everyone finished their tasks??" Lime asked us. Everyone one looked at eachother. Choruses of yeah echoed through the Cafeteria. "Well that means the imposters didn't kill anyone today" Brooke said. "The imposters didn't...". "The imposters didn't kill anyone!?" Nutella gasped. "That means no more deaths!". She hugged Andy, who was standing next to here. They've been bonding for a while. "For now" Vincent said. "The impostors may strike again tomorrow". "But why would they not kill anyone now?" I asked them. "Maybe they felt guilty" Andy told me.

"Well, good for them" Fuchsia said. "Maybe we should use this time to get to know eachother better" Lemon asked us. "I agree" Rudy said. "Well, what should we do?" I asked them. "Truth or Dare!" Daisy said. "Yeah, that's fun" Lime chuckled. "Truth or Dare it is" Brooke said. We were going clockwise for this one.

"Okay, let me start!" Nutella offered. "Brookie! Truth or dare?". "To make sure you don't make me do anything embarrassing, truth" he replied. "Umm.. do you like big tiddy goth girlfriends?" Nutella asked him. "You know, like the Hex Girls or Mavis from Transylvania?". There was an awkward silence. "Why are you asking me that?" Brooke asked her. "Say the truth~~~~" Nutella chuckled.

Brooke was silent for a minute. "I did think Thorn was kind of cute when I was 12" he told her. "BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN-". "YO BROOKIE HERE LIKES BIG TIDDY GOTH GIRLFRIENDS!!" Nutella chuckled. Everyone was laughing.

"Okay, let's j-just ignore that". Brooke had turned a bright shade of pink. "Umm.. VINCENT! Truth or dare?". "I'll take dare" Vincent replied. "Okay umm. Flirt badly with any one of us" Brooke told him. "Oh shoot" Vincent muttered... He pointed finger guns at Brooke.

"You're out of this world, darling~" he chuckled. Brooke stared confused, cheeks turning pink again. "Th-That is so cliche, Vincent.." he told him. "Ah yes, sorry" Vincent chuckled. "Okay let me try again.. umm".

"When I come into your solar system, there's only going to be 7 planets". Brooke looked more confused. "Wh-What?" Brooke questioned him. There was a short silence between them. "You know?" Vincent told him. "CAUSE IM GONNA DESTROY URANU-"

"OKAY I THINK THAT'S ENOUGH!!" Lemon shouted. He was covering Daisy's ears. Vincent was laughing hard while Brooke was chuckling. "Oh yeah sorry, that joke was pretty bad" Vincent chuckled. "Especially the part about the planets" Brooke told him. "Very innacurate, I'm a top".

"Okay, let's just move onto the next dare!" I chuckled. "I'll pick truth". "What was your most embarrassing moment in public?" Vincent asked me. "Oh, probably the time I cursed in front of my class and my friend's parents when I was 10" I told him. "We were doing a dance concert and I accidentally did the splits and yelled fuck in the hall". "Did you get into trouble?" Lime asked me. "I got grounded" I told them.

I turned towards Fuchsia. "Dare" he chuckled. "Okay how about" I said. "Finish a whole bag of cereal". "Deal" he said and walked over to the cupboards. He grabbed out the bag of cereal. It was half full, but it was okay. He then started pouring the whole bag of cereal into his mouth. We were all chanting "chug!" "chug!" "chug!" at him.

In about two minutes he had finished the bag. "I feel like I just took a sugar intake" he gasped. He walked back to the cafeteria benches. "Okay okay..."

We continued playing Truth or Dare for a few minutes until we finally reached the final person. Nutella
-----•-----
"Okay Nutty" Andy said. "Truth or Dare?". "Oh! Dare!" Nutella chuckled.

"I dare you to ummm..." he muttered. "I don't have any good ideas". "You gotta have at least a few good ideas!" Nutella told him. "Wait I got an idea" Andy said. "How about you get some water in your mouth and me and the others will try and make you laugh?". "Oh! Sounds cool!" Nutella laughed. "Great, get some water, don't swallow it". He got up and brought with him a few other crewmates. Nutella cracked open a plastic water bottle and took a swig from it.

A few minutes later, Andy's head popped out the door. "Did you swallow it?" Andy asked her. Nutella shook her head. "Okay guys, time to start scene" he said to the others. I don't know what he was planning. This dare was supposed to humiliate the one who chose dare. Right?

Andy stepped out onto the cafeteria floor. "Hi, I'm your stereotypical normal high school Japanese girl" he said with a blank face. He fell down onto the floor. "Ouch I'm so clumsy". Nutella chuckled a bit.

Rudy walked out too. "Hello, I am a demon sent from some enemy that hates friendship and wants to take over the galaxy" he said. "Ah, shoot" Andy mumbled. Daisy then waltzed onto the scene with some cat ears headband or something. "I'm a intergalactic cat who is going to act as your guide and is only here for merchandise! Nya~~ " she giggled.

Nutella must've known what was going to happen since she laughed a bit. Daisy threw two hairbands at Andy. "Here are your special transformation items". "Magical transformation sequence!" Andy yelled. Lemon threw a white blanket at him and Andy cloaked himself in it like a ghost.

He then threw off the blanket. He had tied his hair into small, ugly looking pigtails. "I AM A SAILOR MOON RIP-OFF!!" he shouted and kicked Rudy in the balls. "AH SHOOT, I'M DYING" Rudy yelled and curled over into a ball.

Nutella laughed and sputtered water out of her mouth. "Okay guys.. you win" she chuckled. "Wait, we're not done!" Daisy told her. "Okay, okay" Nutella laughed. Andy glared at her a little, but Daisy just nodded and smiled.

Brooke walked onto the scene. "I am the main character's love interest who is plain and bland and is only here to be her love interest even though she is very oblivious" he sighed. "Kawaii desu ne" Andy said with a blank look on his face. The deep voice he put on just made it funnier. Nutella chuckled a bit.

Vincent slid in. "I AM THE EVIL SORCERESS WHO HATES FRIENDSHIP AND WANTS TO TAKE OVER THE GALAXY" he shouted and lifted up Brooke off his feet. "Also, I'm taking your love interest". "The f*ck?" Brooke said. "You can't take away my best friend!" Andy yelled at him. "NO YOU IDIOT!!" Nutella shouted. We were both laughing hard. "TOO LATE!!" Vincent yelled.

"WITH THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP, I SHALL DEFEAT YOU" Andy shouted before kicking Vincent. "AH FRICK, MY KNEECAPS!!" Vincent yelled. Brooke got out of his arms and walked towards Andy. "FRIENDSHIP SAVES THE GALAXY" Andy shouted. "I have a crush on you" Brooke told him. He bonked his head into Andy's forehead. "OH F*CK" Andy shouted and curled up into a ball, clutching his forehead. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT!?". Me, Nutella and the others were laughing so much.

"End of the series!!" Daisy told us with jazz hands as the other guys around her suffered being bonked or kicked in different body parts. "Ah man, that was the best!" Nutella laughed. "11/10!! Love it!". "Wish that Pumpkin was here to see it" Fuchsia laughed.

I chuckled a bit. Hopefully Pumpkin's ghost was watching all this crazy drama go on. As the guys stood up and recovered from being kicked, I tidied up the place. It was a good day. Hope it stays that way.
-----•-----
🥀 IMPOSTER #1's POV 🥀

"Just a little bit tighter" I told myself. I tightened the bandages around my stomach harder. It felt like a corset being pulled on me. Everyone had such a great time today. I don't want to take it away with another kill.

"Hello". I heard a voice behind me. I quickly pulled on my jacket and shirt and looked behind me. It was... Pumpkin?? I mean, it was her ghost. Her hair which was usually tied up in a ponytail waved past her shoulders. There was a small hole in her chest where her stab wound was.

"P-Pumpkin??" I said to her. "Don't be afraid" she said. "I'm not going to hurt you". She looked down at my bandaged up stomach. "So that's why nobody was killed today" she sighed. "You guys bandaged your alien mouths up". "I mean.. I still have hands to stab and shoot people with" I muttered. "But I'm trying my best to make sure people don't die".

"I.. I appreciate that you're doing your best to not kill" she told me. She hugged me. "I know it's not your fault". "But I could just tell people about it!" I said to her. "But then they would eject me and I would die in space.."

"You bandaging it up is not going to last long" she told me. "Sooner or later, you're going to have to come out with the truth if you want the others to survive". I nodded. "Anyways, I think I should go" Pumpkin told me. "See you around the ship". "S-See you later.." I sighed.

She was right. The bandages aren't going to last long. Soon, my parasitic mouth will be able to rip through them and still kill people. "Don't think about it" I told myself. I curled up into my bed. Don't... Don't...

Don't.....
-----•-----