ஐ Chapter 13

*** UPDATTEDD!!! EDITED!!*

~Note: If you read the comments, some probably include "Justin Bieber". The unedited version had Justin Bieber in it, and I killed him off, it was childish- I know. And I apologize to all the Bieber fans out there. I thought it'd be better to change it though to something a little... less crazy. Anyways, just to let you all know, in case you were confused or wondering. I know it probably would of confused me! ~

The Twilight Saga: Firelight

Chapter 13: Cullen to be

Bella's POV

******

It’s been two months since Edward asked me to marry him, and that truly had been the best day of my life, and it was all about to get better! I hoped; Esme, Alice, and Rose were taking me dress shopping, I was really excited. I hope I found the right dress, and not just any dress, the right dress for him.

Alice said she’d add more stuff to the dress, if needed. To give it some style, her own ideas, some ideas to go along with the ring. My ring! The beautiful heartbreaking ring that his birth mother, Elizabeth gave to him before she died; It was simple, traditional, life Edward.

“Bella!” Alice yelled, interrupting my train of thoughts. I looked over at her, stunned. “Yeah?” She just rolled her eyes. “Are you ready to go?” I looked at Edward’s face one last time before I sighed.  “Yes,” I answered. She grabbed my arm, pulling me off of Edward, and practically ran out the door to the car, and soon before I even knew it, we were off and driving.

We had arrived at the store in no time, but I was kind of glad to have it almost behind me; as much as I love Edward, and as much as I wanted to marry Edward, there was only one factor I didn’t like, the dress. I hated wearing dresses, and dancing, but of course I was going to suck it up!

I mean, it was only for one day right? Right! Besides, it’s our wedding day. “Hello, do you have an appointment?” the lady at the front desk asked us, as we walked in. She had curly auburn hair, with square black glasses. She kind of reminded me of Angela Weber!

Alice just smiled at her. “Yes we do, “she replied. “The Cullen’s”

The lady behind the desk nodded her head, before she started typing onto her computer. “Alright, let me see here,” she muttered. “Alice, Esme, Rosalie, and Bella?” She asked. It was the first time I spoke, the first time I actually felt comfortable speaking. “That’s us,” confirmed, smiling at the girl.

She just looked stunned; she stared at me with wide eyes. “Uh, if you could uh, just follow me,” She stuttered. “I’ll get someone to come and help,” she led us down a hallway, into a room. The room was huge, it was plain, white. It had a big mirror on the front wall, and a couple chairs leaning against the side wall. A circle was in the middle of the room, and I guessed that’s where the bride stood.  

“She’ll be here soon,” the lady told us, before she shut the door behind her, and headed back to her desk. “Alice, this isn’t a good id-,” I started to say, before she cut me off. “Bella, don’t even start!” I sighed, but gave in. She right! I should just relax.

She suddenly started getting all excited. “How about something pink?” I growled under my breath. “Hell no!” I practically screamed. Was she crazy? I hated dresses in general, and she wanted me to wear a damn pink one? No.

She pouted, but I ignored her. That’s when the door opened. A lady walked in, maybe in her mid-twenties? She had short curly blonde hair, and sparkling blue eyes. I could even see a hint of green in them; she wore a light lipstick, and was wearing a suit. “Hi, I’m Alice Hayden! I’m going to help you find your dream dress; do you have any ideas of what you want?” I looked over at Alice, whose eyes were filled with excitement. “Yes, actually, we do! I found something on your side,” she handed her a piece of paper with a bunch of words and pictures on it, but made sure to block it from my sight.   

“I’ll check if it’s in stock, if you’ll just follow me,” she smiled at us, before getting up to open the door. Just as I was about to get up, Alice hissed under her breath. “Bella, why don’t you stay here?” She whispered low, for the human to hear. I sighed! Just great…

They all left, and I sat in my chair, humming my lullaby quietly to myself. Until I heard screaming, I couldn’t help myself, I ran out of the room inhuman speed to see what was going on. What the hell? Alice Hayden was screaming.

“What are you doing here Justin?” She screamed. A man was standing in the lobby, to be completely honest, he looked kind of drunk! He swayed back and forth; his dirty blonde hair was messy, sticking up in weird ways. His brown eyes were wide, as he stared back at all of us.

She suddenly got angry. “You think you can just come back her after you cheated on me!?” She screamed angrily. I couldn’t help the little laugh that escaped my mouth. It was too funny! I hadn’t actually seen a human angry, it was kind of cute.

“Get out!” He looked shocked, before he started taking his stuff off. What the hell was he doing? He moved forward, before he suddenly fell on the ground, unconscious. Alice Hayden slowly crept closer to him, she checked his pulse to see if he was still alive, before she kicked him, and stepped over him.

“Should we do something?” I asked my family, under my breath. They were all laughing their heads off, hmm! I guess that was a no. Alice Hayden looked back at us, innocently, as if nothing even happened. “Shall we proceed?” She asked us. Oh boy!