Ch.2: When We Learn More About Eachother

"So why did you transfer schools?" I ask as I take him to show him where the rest of his classes are. Conveniently for me, his next class is all the way across the campus.

"Well, I actually just moved to LA yesterday. I just know a lot of people who are involved in the production industries and so it has kinda inspired me to become an actor. I was pretty involved with YouTube awhile back and made silly little videos, so it sorta led me down the performing arts path. My brother wants to become a director and/or producer, so he moved out here when he graduated high school. I was gonna wait and do that, but once I knew that acting was for sure what I wanted to do I decided it'd be better to get a head start, so I came to finish up high school here. Soooo, until I get a job and earn enough money to get my own place, I have to share a stinky little apartment with my older brother who lives a couple miles down from the school."

"Wow... that's... quite the story." Is all I can manage to mutter.
"Ya know, this school has a great drama elective class, and they put on some pretty amazing productions." I tell him.

"Well it just so happens that that is my fifth period class, so I'm glad to hear." He responds smirking at me. "Enough about me, so why are you here in LA yourself?" He asks.

"Oh, well I've been living here since I was 10, which was when my mom and dad split up. I lived in Northern California at the time, but my mom got full custody, so she moved us down here to try to get her big break as a singer. Right now she works at a bakery and gets some gigs performing every once in awhile as a side job." I answer.

"Dang, that's pretty cool." he responds.

Just then we arrive at his next class. Over the next half hour or so we walk around the campus and talk about our lives some more as I show him the important parts of the school.

"Mrs.Jansen seems really nice." He says as we head back to class. "Especially for an AP class teacher."

"Yeah, me and her are kinda close. She's really easy on us, but we still learn quite the load in her class. Most of the time she just automatically expects us to stay on task when we study on our own, because we all know who it's gonna cost if we don't. She's a pretty great teacher." I explain to him.

We finally arrive back at the classroom door.

"Well, it's been fun Lily." he says

"It sure has Mr.Dylan." I respond.

"Meet you inside?" he asks.

I let out a little laugh then reply, "I guess so. Afterall, we have do have to sit together either way."

The rest of the period we spend catching up on notes, and me explaining to him the basics of what subject we're currently studying. So far, the more I learn about this kid, the more I like about him.

(AUTHORS NOTE: Why hello again fellow readers! Woohoo, Lilian and Dylan met! :D <3
In the next chapter we will meet some of Lily's besties and see what they have to say about "the new kid in school" ;) Thanks lovelies!)