|𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦|

*Bts' songs that they wrote especially for you and your relationship.*

Jin wrote Epiphany for you, you was going through a difficult patch with work and stress so he tried to help and created the song to destress you.

 Suga wrote Her for you. He can be quite cold towards you so to show his loved he preformed it for you, to show you how much you mean to him.

RM wrote Love for you, he reveled it during a panic attack you was having, it was a work in progress but it calmed you down.

Jhope wrote 24/7 Heaven for you because it was valentine's day and it was his gift to you, he wanted it to be meaningful and it was.

Jimin wrote Serendipity for you, he surprised you with it for your birthday, which was also your 3 year anniversary.  

Taehyung wrote butterfly for you, he surprised you for your wedding so as you was walking down the aisle, it was the song that was playing.

Jungkook wrote Love is not over for you, you guys were arguing and to make it up to you he preformed this in front of your house to show you that he was sorry.

DISCLAIMER: I know not all of these songs were written by the members or by the member I placed them with but just imagine that they were, thanks!