四 | 𝟒𝐓𝐇 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

[𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝟏] - 𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

─────

❝𝑪𝒖𝒍𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈❞

· ✦────✧◦ 儚き願い ◦✧────✦ ·

𝒀𝑼𝑲𝑰 𝑻𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑬𝑫 𝑶𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑳𝑲𝑩𝑶𝑨𝑹𝑫 𝑨𝑺 𝑴𝑶𝑺𝑻 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑪𝑳𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑴 𝑺𝑾𝑶𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑫 𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬. You awkwardly stood by his side since you were the vice representative of the class but you weren't as immensely popular as the grey-haired boy. You wanted to yawn as he asked the classroom for suggestions. Tohru waved at you from across the classroom when you both made eye contact, you gave her a small smile to acknowledge her wave.

The other girls in the class were insistent on creating some sort of maid-butler service cafe, which Yuki had to write down on the board despite his protests. Tohru raised her hand to suggest selling onigiris, causing some of the girls to openly mock her. Your eyebrow twitched and before Yuki could say anything, you crossed your arms across your chest.

"Could you suggest something more practical?" You snarled at them, all of the girls flinching at your icy voice, "Think about the rest of the class. Don't drag Sohma-san into something he doesn't need to do."

"S-She has spoken!" While Yuki has his fair of fangirls in the school, you were yet again a close second with the boys. You sighed as Yuki only sweatdropped at the number of boys commenting about you. You almost forgot you even had any sort of followers considering how unlikable you thought you were.

Your brown-haired friend stood up from her seat, holding up her hand. "Selling onigiris would be good, it's easy to make a variety and eat." You turned to Yuki, slightly motioning to confirm Tohru's ideas.

"An Onigiri Battle Royale!" Kyo shouted. "Winner will get the onigiri after a bloody battle."

"No one will be conducting violence here." You easily shut him down, causing him to sulk in his chair.

One of your female classmates stood up from her chair, "Since we are going with the onigiri idea," You could even hear the girl's distaste in her voice, "We're going to need an advertisement obviously!"

"An advertisement. . . ?" You mumbled, you assumed she is going to beg Yuki into doing something uncomfortable. You frowned at her implications.

"We want Yuki to dress up with this dress we recently bought!"

"Then, (L/n)-san should wear an apron too!"

"No! She should wear a princely outfit! Look at her cold stare within those (e/c) eyes! So fitting!" Someone argued.

"What if she is also a princess? Two princesses!"

"Since they're both representing our class, they should wear something matching!" The blond-haired student called out, causing your eyes to twitch slightly in annoyance. You believe her name was Uotani, she seemed to be quite close to Tohru as they hung out together a lot during school.

"Yuki-kun is already going to wear our dress! We aren't buying (L/n)-san her own!"

"We'll pay for it!" The boys whipped out their own wallets and presented them into the air.

"Everyone vote for (L/n)-san's outfit then!" Uotani announced.

Your eyebrows twitched again in annoyance but you sighed. This was possibly the best way to get the most people in your classroom for the festival. You turned to Yuki who was still pale from thinking about the horror which will arrive. You mouthed to him if he was okay, to which he responded with a nod and a smile to you. You both would have to suffer for the success of the festival then. You wanted to groan as your classmates bickered.