70

" 𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 "

I wore a plain black tight dress, and applied simple red lipstick. I wasn't keen on going to a wedding right now, but I felt I may as well. I had no other jobs to do, I was planning on staying at Sirius' before I managed to get the guts to go to Malfoy manor. Unfortunately I knew who would be there waiting for me. I don't think I could see Bellatrix again without killing her. I wasn't keen on the idea of just chilling with the man who murdered my parents either so the option wasn't looking to fantastic and tonight was my plan to get rid of any thoughts in my head. 

I flew there in animagus form considering I could not apparate. Upon arriving I was greeted by quite a tall man, smart looking in his dark blue suit. His hair in a brown bob reaching his shoulder. 'Ah miss Potter, I just wanted to inform you about what you have from Dumbledore's will' I bowed my head. 'I was unaware I was receiving anything' I admitted in a sheepish manner. He handed me a black snake ring. 'This is yours along with a message reading "there will be a time Miss Potter when you realise why this is essential. I hope you follow your heart, Dumbledore" I scrunched up my face. 'Pretty shit message' The man had no emotion showing on his face. 'Well glad I could help you' He handed me the parchment with the message and walked off apparating. 'What a dick' I muttered before heading inside.

I looked over the tables looking for anyone I could stand with and of course my eyes fell to a familiar 6 foot ginger boy. We both grinned upon seeing one another, I briskly made my way over and let him engulf me in a hug. 'Fred' I breathed. I missed seeing him every day. 'y/n' He said back. 'What are you going to do?' He asked moments later sounding genuinely concerned. I shrugged, 'I can't go back to school, but I think I'll go to Malfoy manor maybe I don't know' Fred shook his head. 'No, y/n/n you can't go there. Not right now, you'll get killed' I shrugged. 'Fred I don't have any other choices' He scoffed 'Yes you do!' Our conversation was getting a little more heated than normal' he grabbed my arm and dragged me to just outside the tent. I attempted to resist but it was no point against his strong build.

'When are you going to realise that we're here for you! George and I are here. So you're staying with us!' I held up my hands shaking my head. 'Fred no! That's your place not mine.' He laughed sarcastically. 'You think we made a spare room for anybody! Merlin, y/n I thought you were smart. That room is for you!' I stood speechless staring at him. 'Fred I-' He smiled widely. 'So you're not safe at Sirius' just come to ours until you figure it out, so I know,  we know you're safe' I smiled 'Okay, but this isn't you roping me in to live with you Fredrick' He hit my arm 'Don't call me that! and don't you think you can pull out of our deal' He pulled me into a side hug. 'A deal's a deal little one' I laughed but that was cut off by a quick scream and a blue light in the tent.

Fred and I shared a look before running in. Kingsley Shacklebolt's voice echoed through the tent 'Ministry has fallen. Minister of Magic is dead. They are coming. They are coming.' The tent erupted into screams, people running everywhere. Guests were quick to apparate out. 'Y/N!' I heard the twins yell. I heard the familiar sounds of death eaters appearing. I saw one of the Carrows running towards the twins. I felt my hair go dark red and then I willed myself to change, not into a butterfly but a bear. I roared so loudly that I startled many death eaters and many guests. I swiped at Alecto with my paw and he went flying out of the tent. I changed back and smirked at the twins, 'we going, or are we fighting?' A few of the death eaters were already going seeing no Harry. George looked over at Molly before looking back at me 'You can't be here'

I'll never get over the feeling of apparating, it never gets better. Every time I still wanna throw up after. We were in the boys apartment and I stumbled a bit whilst landing but George reached out grabbing me. 'You okay?' I nodded 'Mmhmm good' He nodded back. 'Good' Fred chuckled before spreading out across the sofa. 'You as a bear y/n/n oh my Merlin' I laughed and laid next to him. 'Annoy me again and that's what you'll see' He laughed which made me laugh. The two of us were laughing so hard at almost nothing now and then George joined in. My stomach hurt and I couldn't stop laughing, I couldn't even concentrate on anything but being happy in this moment. Minutes later we calmed a little and George managed to ask, 'Coffee?' 

'Yeah that would be good' George joined us seconds later with coffee for the both of us, We sat in silence for a moment before I spoke up. 'Boys we have to go see if mum's okay' I tried to sit up but Fred moved his arm in front of me. 'And we will, tomorrow when we can actually help them with things. Right now, you need to stay put' I rolled my eyes but listened. I fell asleep on the couch but woke up and everything was dark, I glanced at the clock; around midnight. I got up and wandered groggily into one of the rooms not paying attention but sliding into bed. 'Knew you wanted to sleep with me' I growled. 'Shut it Fredrick' He laughed. 'Goodnight little one'.