Disclaimer/Description

DISCLAIMER: 

- This is a sequel and I highly recommend you read the first book. Though you wouldn't be too confused, it's always better to start in the beginning, right?

- I understand there will be comparisons to other stories, but please do not go overboard. In no way do I mean to copy anyone and any similarities are simply by coincidence. If there were to be an inspiration, the original person would get credit. Please don't be hasty with accusations because most likely I've never even heard of the story you're comparing mine to. 

- I'm trying something new and there will be a song(s) in the beginning of every chapter. They either go with the chapter alone or with the entire story, so just to give you a glimpse of what I listen to while I write (:

- The chapters will switch from Grace to Harry, or some may be back-to-back, but now you get a glimpse at both of them while reading instead of just the occasional POV change! 

- I can't promise this sequel will be outstanding, but I'm a perfectionist and therefore I try my best. Constructive criticism is accepted, praise is the best thing I could ever ask for, yet ignorant and pointless comments will be deleted.

- trailer credit: @welovemrstyles

- Finally, HAPPY READING <3

★ ☆ ★ ☆

DESCRIPTION: (extended) 

When his friends and former girlfriend spread out for the necessity of their future, Harry is left broken and on the verge of having a breakdown. Though tired of living under Fiona's ignorant and arrogant rules, he does something he never would've imagined he would.

He followed his father's advice.

Now nearly two years later and practically on top of the world in the universe of UFC - Ultimate Fighting Championship - he has a run-in with the girl he never got over, and the girl he thrives to have back in his arms.

But when Grace is hesitant to spark their relationship once more over Harry's incessant traveling and her new internship, problems arise. Jealousy threatens to rip them apart, and Grace's constant pushing away of Harry only pours salt in his unhealed wounds.

Will they come out victorious, or will Harry remain captive under a love that no longer exists or problems that were meant to be buried in the past?

★ ☆ ★ ☆

NOTE: Wow guys, I sounded so professional, just like in the beginning of Half Mad. I think I'm getting the hang of this "mature" thing. Anyways, I wanted to thank you all for the massive support this book has gained and I'm so stoked for the sequel! I've been dying to rewrite a story where Harry is a fighter, and I've got so much planned (just the first couple chapters but it sounded good). I hope you all enjoy it! Love you all (: xx

P.S. Like my fancy little star things? ★ ☆ ... maybe I'm not so mature after all.