Chapter Ten

Reader

Knock... Knock... Knock...

"I don't care about school mom. Tell them I'm sick again. I don't have the energy to go to school." I called out weakly, not even opening my eyes.

I had spent the last three days just lying in my bed... Crying... Sleeping... Not caring about the junk food I'd binge or when I'd go a whole day without eating...

"(Name), please. You need to come out of your room sometime."

I could hear the pleaing in her voice, but I didn't have the motivation to get up.

"I'll come out when I need to use the restroom..."

I could hear a sigh from the other side of the door, before it finally opened. At such action, my eyes opened only to wince as the lights were turned on.

"What...?!" I whined, annoyed that I couldn't be depressed in peace.

"(Name), you have a visitor. I want you to be presentable and downstairs in ten minutes."

Before I could say anything, she had thrown the blanket off of me, and was out of the room with the door being closed behind her.

Groaning softly, I sat up, looking around at my recently-trashed room.

A visitor... Why would I have a visitor in the morning...? If it's Tsukishima, I swear to god...

Guess I have to get ready...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Tadashi

"I see... Thank you for telling me all of this. I'm sure it must've been difficult for you and (Name) the past couple years."

"Indeed. (Name) was so insistent on living out her deceased brother's dreams... As much as I could relate to her intentions... I couldn't help but worry about her methods for doing so... She's placed so much pressure on herself that I knew it couldn't be healthy... Yamaguchi-kun, was it?"

I nodded softly, placing down the cup of tea on the nearby coffee table.

"Yes?"

Ms. (Last Name) took a deep sigh, closing her eyes momentarily, before responding.

"If I remember correctly, you're on the team that (Name) had joined."

"That's right. She had posed as Katsuro, claiming to want to join our team."

"Right... If I may ask, why exactly are you here? You know of her true gender, and now you know why she hid her true self and gender. What do you hope to gain by coming here?"

"About that, I-"

I was cut off when I saw who I guessed to be (Name) entering the room. It was such a difference from the 'Katsuro' act she had put up ever since I had met her. Her clothing wasn't strictly masculine, and allowed her... proportions... to show without being hidden in some way. Additionally, the way she simply presented herself seemed like she had nothing to hide.

Taking the personality I had come to know, plus seeing her 'true' self... She was simply stunning...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Reader

As I entered the room, I instantly caught sight of Tadashi and Mom talking over some tea.

"Yamaguchi-san...? What are you doing here?" I questioned in shock as I seated myself on one of the couches.

"(Name), Yamaguchi-kun came to check up on you, saying that he was worried about your well-being. He supposedly has some news for you."