OMG!! I KILLED A MONSTAAAAAH!

Ayla (me): Hello!

Percy: Uh...hi?

Annabeth: What are we doing here?

Nico: I was sleeping.

Ayla: Of course you were.

Nico: Hey, what's that supposed to mean?

Will: That you are a big sleeper.

Nico: Hey!

Ayla: Well, moving on, today you'll be reacting to these random Mary Sue fanfictions! Anyone know what they are?

Piper: *raises hand*

Ayla: Yes, Piper?

Piper: They're cliché fanfics. Drew has an account on Wattpad, and she keeps searching for Drew x Jason fanfics but keeps finding the clichés. And guess who she complains to? Me. 

Ayla: Correct! Now on to chapter 1!

Chapter 1

OMG! I KILLED A MONSTAAAAAH!

Hi, my name is Taco Bella Jacqueline Mia John Jackson, and I'm soooooooooo ugly!

Nico: No.

Ayla: *squeals* THE #NICOSAYSNO HASHTAG IS OFFICIAL!

Grover: Uh, tacos? Can I please eat her?

Percy: No, Grover.

Percy: Wait, JACKSON?!!

Annabeth: I'm not liking this girl. Who says that she's ugly in her introduction?

Piper: Yes, girl. 

Jason: I'm out.

Ayla: No, you're not.

Thalia: *runs away*

Ayla: *snaps fingers and Thalia is transported back next to her*

Reyna: -_- she's so...

Hazel: I know, right?

Calypso: I already hate her. 

I got up one morning and put on the first thing I saw. I looked in the mirror. I am so ugly! I looked at my beautiful, waist-length blonde hair that was strangely not tangled AT ALL and my sea-green orbs that could change color according to my emotions.

Nico: Have fun wearing the ceiling and your bedside lamp.

Percy: Bruh, I'm still stuck on her last name. Normally, these fanfics...make her...*lowers voice*...my sister.

Annabeth: Should I be concerned on how you know this?

Percy: I have a Wattpad account, duh. And Instagram. 

Jason: Girl, no.

Leo: She's an alien. 

Annabeth: I know right...

I sighed at my clothes. Stiletto heels, a 24 karat gold super short skirt, and a blinding silver tube top studded with diamonds. Ugh, why are we so poor? I ran downstairs and the elevator doors opened for me. I strutted into the dining room, where my stepdad was making mochi.

Percy: Poor?!!

Hazel: She's wearing so much gold I would short-circuit just being half a mile away.

Leo: I wanna set her on fire!

Jason: *electrocutes him*

Calypso: She's so rich.