"Indeed. Let us leave." Kars said.

"AHEM! AHEM! AHEM! AHEM! AHEM! Here! Not there... Here, here! Right here! There's one right here! Don't forget about me, now!" Joseph said getting their attention. He walked towards Caesar, checking his injuries. "Show me your eye now, Italian boy. Let's see... Looks like he only got your eyelid. Your eyeball looks like it's alright! What's so special about that technique of yours again? You go cry in the corner about your bubbles getting popped! I'll make quick of these guys!"

"JoJo!" Speedwagon screamed, as usual.

"Time for me to show it off. The super special technique that I came up with all by myself, that is!" Joseph smirked. "Allow me to introduce myself! My name is Joseph Joestar! I'm the man who took out your buddy, Santana!"

"You defeated Santana?!?" Rhapsody covered her gasp as she held her hand to her mouth.

"Why, yes, my fair lady!" Joseph held his clackers and perfectly made them move in circular motion. "I call it my Hamon Clacker Volley! First I put some Hamon into these clackers." He breathed and channeled his Hamon on his clackers making them look cool, but failed miserably as they hit his head. "OH NO!"

"JoJo! what are you doing?! This isn't the time to be playing with toys!" Speedwagon scolded outwardly.

"What are you thinking?! My friend would have died! How dare you?!" Caesar clenched his fist in annoyance.

"I'm dead serious! Caesar is saddened and enraged by the near death of his friend... That's understandable... But I hate arrogant bastards like this guy Wamuu to begin with! Here's my special clacker volley technique! I haven't practice much, but check it out!" Joseph flexed his clackers skills once more perfectly and threw a pair of them at Wamuu, but he dodge it.

Rhapsody stared interested while Wamuu was only amused.

"Heh! Behold-- the destructive power of my clackers! I hate to admit it, but my Hamon is still weak... It didn't work on Santana... But!! If I managed to damage your skin using this steel clacker volley... I'll send in some Hamon! That compensates for my weak point! What do ya think?! Impressive, huh? Heh!"

"JoJo! What are you thinking?! Have you lost it?! All you did was throw some steel balls at him! I can't believe I was along with this numbskull!" Caesar gritted his teeth ready to pounce at JoJo.

"Silence, one named Caesar. This human named JoJo seems to still not be finished on what he has to say." Rhapsody said surprising Speedwagon and mostly Caesar.

"Thanks babe! As I was saying before I got rudely interrupted by that spaghetti man!" He made his clackers 'disappear', shocking every one in those underground ruins. "The steel clacker balls are gone?! I've been workin' on the raaaailroad... All the live long...Daaaay!" He laughed. "Heh heh... I got -cha. You still don't get it? Whee hee! I guess not! Then let me show you!"

Joseph launched his clackers at Wamuu.

"He was hiding the steel balls behind his back-- in the pillar man's blind spot! And then he attacked from four ways at once! He'll think to dodge the vertical attack, but it's still coming horizontally! If he dodges to the left, it'll come from the right! Even he can't escape from this attack!" Speedwagon explained Joseph's technique to Caesar.

Wamuu's amusement now started to irk Joseph as he watched how it made no difference to his reaction.

"What the hell are you smirking at, you bastard?!" He yelled trying to at least hit Wamuu once with his clackers.

Wamuu deformed himself as Joseph stopped attacking.

"What in the...? That stance-- it's impossible! And that speed at which he was able to do that with his body... He's faster than Santana!" Speedwagon gasped.

"Not only did the clackers not faze him--they completely missed!" Caesar yelled.

"Allow me to show respect for your weapon, your courage and your ingenuity. This is getting interesting so... 1 minute! I will only give you 1 minute to fight me-- Wamuu!"

Joseph didn't understand what he meant by that until he felt something slit his wrist.

"I cut your wrist! The wound goes down to your veins! In other words-- If you stop the bleeding by bandaging it or using breathing methods, you will faint from blood loss! Come at me with full force!"

"JoJo!"
_

___________________________________________
Author: I want money to buy Monster High dolls 😭