What Is Happening!

Love, Danger, Enemies. All the things that make a great fantasy love story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie's POV

Dear Diary 17th of January 2014

It's just another day with Adam.... BORING! (I followed him all around the wizard world trying not to kill him all the time while he talked to all his clients he didn't tell me about.) Were sitting at that stupid night club he loves (Blue Moon Night Club, I hate it in here because we never get a little rest and relaxation time to ourselves.) and trying to have a good time, but really just wanting to go home to bed... I walking home after babysitting friend's kids today and I swear I'm seeing a guardian all the time. (He's about 6 feet tall, strong built body like all guardians, dark brown hair just a shade lighter than mine. He never gets too close to me when I'm walking but I turned a corner earlier then I usually would just so I could jump him but he'd stopped at the corner of the street and waited till I continued walking, which was really creepy but it's what I would have done in his shoes.)

Sophie looked up from her diary her long dark brown hair falling over her face, her blue/green eyes scanning the room. Then her diary was snatched out from her hands by Adam, who read what she had written and started to wrinkle his nose at what she had written.

"I'm not boring!" Adam said annoyed pushing his light brown hair out of his Cole black eyes, and took the seat next to Sophie. "I'm more fun than this mysterious guardian you keep writing about all the time." I snatched my diary back and throw it into my bag on the floor. The Adam's girlfriend Lily who is a witch like Adam gave him the death glare that would have made any other person cringe with fear but Adam no... He leaned over the small bar table and kissed Lily which always started a fight.

"Don't think cause you kissed me this is going to make you actions go away. Taking Sophie's diary and reading it is breaking the law." Lily stopped her ranting when she saw that Adam and I were trying not laugh. Her ranting was funning because chocolate coloured hair always fell over her blue eyes making her look like a doll which was to cute and when she was angry she was even cuter still.

"Is this really how you're both going to act?!" Adam and I looked at each other and started laughing.

"It's okay Lily, I'm use to your boyfriend taking my diary and reading it... Anyway here comes a customer so act normal please." Lily turned and looked at Adam. I turned and faced the oncoming customer to much surprise it was the guardian that had been following her. He was no longer where a clock over his head so now I could see his face, it was handsome and gentle.

"Oh my god... Adam, Lily it's him!" I whispered, Adam nodded acknowledging my discomfort. "Hello there how can I help you tonight?" I said to the guardian as he reached our table. He laid his hands on the table across from mine.

"Are you Sophie?" I nodded my head a little worried that we might be in trouble. "My name is Simon Walker." He said grabbing something out of his pocket and putting it on the table.

"Hello Simon Walker what can I help you with?" He looked at Adam and Lily and smiled then out of the corner of his eyes he looked at me and his smile widened.

"Well I was wondering if you three would follow me." Simon turned and faced me and locked his eyes with mine.

"Why should I and my assistants come with you?" Simon's smile left his face as soon as I called Adam and Lily my assistants.

"My master wants to speak to you and he always gets what he wants, Miss Parker." At that I grabbed my gun and sword from under the table and jumped up. I had the gun to his head and my sword was to his throat.