𝟎𝟏

𝙇𝙔𝘿𝙄𝘼 𝙍𝙊𝙎𝙀𝙒𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙃𝘼𝘿, spent the majority of her life knowing about the supernatural

𝙇𝙔𝘿𝙄𝘼 𝙍𝙊𝙎𝙀𝙒𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙃𝘼𝘿, spent the majority of her life knowing about the supernatural. From the day she was born she was special, her mother a powerful witch and her father who was an alpha werewolf. Her father died when she was a baby to protect her leaving her mother to teach her everything she knew and the supernatural and her family seeing as her father was a Labonair, a royalty werewolf that was based in New Orleans.

Lydia mother died when she was Fifth-Teen years old, leaving her to look after herself but when Alaric Saltzman moved to town he became a father figure to the brunette who started training her seeing as he was a vampire hunter. Lydia was a hybrid half witch and half werewolf, the only one of her kind.

The brunette had tired everything to be careful and not trigger the werewolf curse but one night she had gotten into a car accident and activated her werewolf gene. Lydia moved to Mystic falls when she was five years old making friends with Caroline Forbes, Bonnie Bennett, Elena Gilbert, Matt Donovan and Tyler Lockwood.

When the Salvatore's came to town Lydia immediately knew they were vampires, because of how powerful she was she could sense death of both of them, but with time and getting to know them she became close friends with them, especially Damon he became like a best friend to her who occasionally flirted with her.

Giving the fact that Lydia was a werewolf and a witch, she could control when she wanted to wolf out. Which made Damon relieved knowing that his best friend wouldn't kill him as a werewolf bite is lethal to vampires. It's now been a month since klaus has sacrificed Elena to break the curse and took Stefan with him to make more hybrids.

What Klaus didn't know was Elena was actually alive and that was the reason why his Hybrids were failing. Prank night is the night everything changed for Lydia as Klaus becomes intrigued by what she is and her beauty. What Lydia wasn't ready for... was falling in love with the original Hybrid seeing as he was the enemy and her friends will stop at nothing to kill him.

🌞🌞🌞

Senior Prank night, is the night Lydia's been waiting for as it's the first step for being a senior in Mystic Falls High School. When Lydia was younger this is the moment that she's been dreaming off but everything changed when Lydia was introduced into the supernatural world.

Lydia was bent down next to Caroline setting mouse traps on the floor with everyone in the dark when suddenly the classroom door opened and all the mouse traps went off as the person that walked in turned the lightly on only for it to Matt making Caroline groan loudly in frustration and exclaimed, " Ooh! Come on! Seriously!"

"Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?" Lydia complained crossing her arms over her chest narrowing her eyes at the Donovan boy. Tyler who had an amused look on his face leaned against the TV in the classroom and asked, "Forgot about senior night huh?"