Happy Halloween.

*** Haven't updated Levi in awhile so this is a nice long chapter for you all ***

Lauren and Demi are out with the girls.

"Karla Camila Lovato Jauregui!! We do not lift our skirt up and show of our pull-up"
"It fun mommy Demi!"
"No cami-coo it's not ok people do not wish to see and we don't want you doing it ok"
" sorry mommy Demi, were mommy an sissy go?" 
"Mommy's over there look there picking out a pumpkin for sissy"
"I go over please?"
"Go on then, go slowly and leave your skirt down please monkey"
"Hehehe! Yeah mommy Demi"

Camila walked over to Lauren who's sat down with Levi, Levi's more interested in watching everyone else who are picking there pumpkins she's having fun. Demi watched Camila walk over and sit down with them, Demi then turned and continued helping Lilly pick her pumpkin out.

"Mommy, mommy look!" Lilly ran over to a pumpkin she spotted and crouched down and patted it
"Alright I'm coming Lillipop! Oh wow! That's a lovely pumpkin would you like that one darling?"
"Please mommy,it very nice"
"It's just perfect for you isn't it, can you pick it or do you need Mommy's help?"
"Nope mommy I has such big muscles I do it"
"Alright my strong girl you pick it up then"

Lilly picked it up with two hands and held it to her chest she was struggling a little bit Demi was keeping her hand on Lilly's back  as they went over to Lauren Levi and Camila. Lilly held up her pumpkin for Lauren to see. Demi smiled as Levi looked so content sat on Lauren's lap she grabs her phone and takes a quick picture.

"Tinker bell,hey baby girl what are you doing look at mama,look at mama little one"

"You being a girl for dada yeah!" "She's been a good girl haven't you tiny, Wow! Lilly that's a lovely pumpkin" "Thank you mommy lolo!" " Lilly I has one Lilly you see mines" " yes cami, you has same size as Lilly

"She's been a good girl haven't you tiny, Wow! Lilly that's a lovely pumpkin"
"Thank you mommy lolo!"
" Lilly I has one Lilly you see mines"
" yes cami, you has same size as Lilly. It's excited cami we,we can cuts them"
" yay, yep yep mommies we can make faces in d'ems"
" yes we can when we get home will cut them out ok, right then girls let's go and pay then go home"

Lauren stands with levi holding her hand Lauren's got Levi's pumpkin Camila has hers Lillys got hers and Demi has hers and Lauren's they slowly makes there way through the field towards the stands Levi was getting restless struggling to keep up she drops her bum looking up at Demi and pouts lifting her arms up. Demi hands the pumpkins to Lauren so she can pick Levi up witch she does and holds her on her hip Levi places her hand on Demi's chest Demi is wearing a low cut top Levi face plants Demi's chest and starts sucking at the top of Demi's left breast getting cross.

"Oh little one someone is hungry aren't they" Demi stops Lauren and takes Levi's blanket out the diaper bag
"Mm Ma mama!" Levi kicks her legs throwing her head back
"Alright tink, mama's coming it's coming oh I know my little milk monster hey,hey shhh"