" look at me," Zhan cuffed Yibo's handsome face. "Everything is going to turn out well, we've been through hell and back together so this won't be any different, we have each other so let's confined in us and not let that bastard get the best of us." Zhan pecked his lips little by little until they gradually started to make out.

"You're right, maybe it's just me being overprotective, but i can't help but think about anything happening to you or my family...i don't know if i can cope with it this time." Yibo recalled the memories of Xiao Zhan in the tank full of water, gasping for air.

They both hugged each other because being by each other's side meant more than anything.

"Everyone , hurry, hurry, we don't have enough time to Chit-Chat we have to go over our protocol

"Everyone , hurry, hurry, we don't have enough time to Chit-Chat we have to go over our protocol." officer Wu clapped his hands.

Zhuo Cheng sat next to the door so once the meeting ended he could leave and go do what he had to do.

"As you all know we had to gather as much help as we need and we called in Liu Hai Kuan. he constructed the whole plan and we are following his orders." officer Wu crossed his arms, "does anyone have a problem?.... If not then let us continue and hear him out." his eyes scanned the room.

Zhuo Cheng's eyes rolled at the back of his skull, he still didn't get why they had to follow orders from a gangster-like him, Zhuo would rather follow Wang Yibo's orders. But what could he possibly do to Change Officer WU's mind?
The only thing Zhuo could concentrate on is Liu's thin lips, he's; tall, handsome, wealthy but most of all very stupid. All Zhuo Cheng could hear was blabbering. He couldn't hear a word but focus on the man who stood before him, it was like he was stuck in a daze.

"I will be guiding the team into the warehouse, remember to stay close and stay within the protocol, I don't want to lose any men in this mission, understand? We will also send a rescue team for Meng Yao's family. Let's put all our efforts into this plan." Liu Hai Kuan discussed.

"Very well then let us get going now." Mr. Wu and the team headed out.

Meanwhile Zhuo Cheng waited for Liu Hai Kuan, " I can't believe officer Wu trusts you, I don't get him." Zhuo opened the meeting door.

"Wait..." Liu walked towards Zhuo Cheng, closing the door and locking it. "I'm not letting you off so easily."

Zhuo Cheng was mystified by Liu's actions, his face moved closer touching his lips. A soft sense of fire ignited within him wanting to do much more... He remembered how exceptional it felt before and he couldn't deny the kiss any longer, he elevated Zhuo Cheng on the table and devoured him with kisses, showing him the love he intended to show him. The sight of Zhuo letting himself be taken over hit him like a train of lust. But deep down Liu Hai Kuan Knew that he would regret his actions, he knew Zhuo Cheng would push him away after.

"Sorry, we'll be late, I should get going."Liu Hai Kuan, left Zhuo gasping for air.

Liu didn't know why he was like this with Zhuo Cheng, everything would Change in an instant and he couldn't recognize himself in the slightest. But it wasn't the same for Zhuo Cheng because he wasn't the type to show his emotions, he dealt alongside love. It was hard for him to express anything and was often misunderstood but the only person who could read him like an open book was Liu Hai Kuan. he was most certainly an open book to him, letting him see the weakest points of himself.