꧙𐂂 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 | 𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙮 𝙗𝙤𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙘

no A_FatPenguin shut up, I already know about the wilbur thing.
also, hello Driifish

WARNINGS FOR THIS CHAPTER

• ANGST
• KINDA FLUFF?
• REALLY, REALLY SHORT
• REALLY RUSHED LOL
• RANDOM IDEA I HAD
• DEATH

CHARACTERS INVOLVED

WILBUR SOOT
PHILZA MINECRAFT
TOMMYINNIT
TECHNOBLADE
FUNDY
MENTIONS OF OTHERS.

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍

"TOMMY? DAVE?!"

it was over. the sounds of loud explosions going off, panicked screams for help, thuds of people collapsing and the sound of buildings falling, crumbling to pieces... it was all over.

a certain blonde hair coloured male came flying from the dark grey sky, his sky blue eyes scanning the area rapidly in fear and worry. he knew his oldest son, Technoblade, had created a plan. he knew the plan that was made between him and his youngest son, tommy. they had built a bunker, made of obsidian. this bunker was big enough to protect ten people from the explosions, but only ten. so the rest would've had to run.

the ones in the bunker had been tommy, Technoblade, tubbo, niki, quackity, fundy, eret, georgenotfound, sapnap and karl. dream had managed to evacuate a few people, such as TapL, purpled, punz, ponk, awesomedude and Hbomb.

philza had also escaped the explosions, using his wings to fly up high into the sky, hiding behind the clouds. as much as he hated hiding, he knew it was too late.

he knew that jschlatt and wilbur had most likely saved themselves from the explosions, the two of them were both like that. which is why, when the explosions quieted down, philza looked for his other two sons in a panicked state.

he landed safely on the ground with a thud, his wings closing. he looked around the blown up places, the ashes and bits of the remaining buildings. he saw a blonde head pop up from the ground, where the bunker was seated. and after the blonde came a pinkette, and then a ginger with fox ears.

he let out a sigh of relief, his mouth opening as he called out his two sons' names.
"Tommy! Dave! oh my goodness, are you guys okay?"
he called as he rushed over, opening up his arms. he pulled the two into a tight and warm hug, hearing their heart beats beating rapidly in their chest. the three of them shared a long and desperate hug, all clinging onto each other. as if they were scared the other two would be ripped from them if they were to let go.

eventually though, they knew they needed to pull away, so they did. the three of them backed away from each other, now checking for bruises or injuries. all they found were dust that was scattered across their clothes, along with dirt and bits of blood. there was no deep wounds, only small scratches and cuts, nothing too serious.

after they had checked each other, they checked on the rest. niki was fine except for the blood that ran across her face, caused from her hitting her head on her way down to the bunker. eret and fundy were also fine except from a few scratches and cuts, eret was burned from the fire. sapnap was completely fine, he was just holding a rather shaken karl in his arms. tommy embraced tubbo, holding him tight. quackity joined the two teens, having their child trio.

they were all okay. no real harm done, except that... nothing was left. except for dream's smp. they knew dream would accept them in his nation until they had rebuilt theirs, which they were thankful of.

everyone's happy and relieved moods were ruined, however, when fundy's gasp and scream appeared. when everyone turned to the sound, they saw the half-fox run towards something. or someone.

"DAD!!"
philza was the first to react, his wings opening and with a jump he was flying after fundy. his sky blue eyes widening in pure horror as he neared the lump on the dusty and burnt ground.

philza flew past fundy, landing beside the lump. this 'lump' wasn't entirely a lump, instead it was a body. a body that belonged to a certain ex-president. he was laying on his side, his hair was messed up and scattered all over the place, his normally warm caramel brown eyes were closed. the brown coat was burnt and had holes in it, blood was everywhere, pools of blood came from underneath his body, blood running down across his face, his nose and even his lips. his skin was much paler than it usually was.

philza fell down onto his knees and, with gentle hands, cupped his second oldest son's cheeks. philza's sky blue eyes teared up as he desperately searched for any sign of life.
"will? will?? wilbur?! please, no no no no... wilbur, dear, I need you to open your eyes. please..."

philza pleaded uncontrollably, his voice was quiet and his pleads came out in whispers as tears slowly began to roll down his cheeks. they grew from slow to fast, from a calm lake to a flowing river. he put the motionless male across his lap, leaning his forehead against his, ignoring the way his green-white clothes go stained with crimson red blood.

he could hear gasps and cries of 'no, this can't be true' behind him. he heard someone fall to their knees, most likely tommy, or fundy. he knew fundy was breaking down, he could hear the sobs behind him.

"wilbur, my Sunshine, please... don't leave us like this. we love you, we need you..."
he held the boy close to him, the brunette's head now leaning against philza's chest, not moving a muscle. he was so sure that wilbur had gotten out safely,

that wilbur had planned out a safe way to get out and away from the explosions. why hadn't he? why did wilbur get hit?

this wasn't how it was supposed to be. and even if wilbur had completely lost his mind and taking such harsh and stupid decisions such as these, they all still loved wilbur. wilbur was part of their family.

wilbur was an older and younger brother, a son, a close friend, someone people looked up to...
a father. a lover.

what went wrong? schlatt went wrong. yet even so... everyone knew this was not schlatt's intentions. schlatt had his own family.

he had a son, close friends, he had a brother and a lover too. wilbur and schlatt were more similar than neither of them seemed to see or accept. they had been friends once... when had they grown apart?

when had things gone so wrong? and the bigger question... who went down the wrong path first?

before anyone to comprehend what was happening, philza let out a scream. a pained scream of agony, that was taken over by sobs as he held the taller boy tightly in his embrace. he burried his face in the, still, soft brown locks that belonged to wilbur. he was so cold.

"...when did I lose you...?"

⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏