The motel room

It was now middle of the night, that's why the family decided to find a motel to stay for a while.

They called the service to let them sign for the rooms. One for their two child and one for the parent.

The room of the children does really smells bad like there was any garbage. The parents called for the service to let them sleep into other room, but the service said that there were no any rooms available to stay in.

The children slept with a bad smells in their room.

One morning, the father knocked at the children's room to wake them up. When one of them opened the door, looks like the father was ready to vomit because of the smell.

They called the manager of the motel and told what was that smell that leads at the room.

The manager called for maids to let the room be cleaned. They sprayed the curtains, the cabinets, and everything. But still the smell was there.

The manager told them that there's nothing he can do about it.

The kids are playing hide and seek. The boy needs to hide into something where his sister couldn't find him.

He opened the bed and went inside it. When he went inside the bed, he saw that there was a corpse beside him. He screamed loudly and ran to his parents.

He realized that he had been sleeping with a corpse and it was beside him. And they're just inch apart