Q&A

.•☆•.

You answer some questions and start to move forward.

CW/TW: Something akin to a panic attack, I suppose? Very short and not very descriptive.

.•☆•.

"Hey, chat! Today is a fun, chill, extremely boring Q&A stream. I'm stealing wool from someone, I'm finding diamonds, and I'm getting Netherite. Not in that order, of course, but we'll be working!" I lean on my hand and wait for chat to pick up, scanning the few messages I can catch. "So, okay, you guys are going to yell at me for saying this, but I did a bit of mining off-camera..."

I log into the server and open up my inventory, starting to laugh slightly. There are instance amounts of cobblestone and coal and diorite and granite, but more importantly, there are two stacks -- two stacks!! -- and some change of iron, and thirty -- thirty -- diamonds. "Just a little."

stapleartchild: there's no way
jamiewastaken: OMG WHAT
thefitnessgrampacertestis: :PogChamp: :PogChamp:

"'You were /given that' -- okay, no, I wasn't!" I hold a shaky finger up to the camera, shaking my head. "I had a plan -- Eliza and Stae, I know you're in chat, please don't kill me. I went to bed at 8PM last night..." I trail off, starting to run back towards my house.

familyunfriendly: sis i thought you had insomnia
staedtler: no way, really?? pogchamp!!
NovaNova: YESSS you got SLEEEEEEP
fionanotfound: 8pm r u 6 tf

"Yeah, but, um...I told my little brother, Casey -- have I mentioned him on stream? By name? Holy s--t, I don't think I have...well, whatever. I told Casey to wake me up at exactly 12AM, and, I mean, I haven't left the server yet." I smile, then frown. "Wait, no, I just logged off to start stream. That's it!" I smile again, grimacing slightly to prepare for...

icantbelieveitsnotbutter: oh...skelpie, no
bananamanna: D:
rosyrosaline: LMAOOOOO MOOD
staedtler: if you don't end stream rn im ending it for you (y/n) don't test me
pleaseletmegototwitchcon: omfg youre crazy
NovaNova: you did WHAT?!
NovaNova: i cannot BELIEVEY OU (Y?N) AISDNNASFDCJ KSDJIFNEAJFJ

"Yeah...so, y'know, didn't /give. Anyways, um, let's go! I'm gonna put this stuff away, and then we're gonna go back down, 'cuz I found this huge mineshaft and I've been digging around that...but y'all don't care about that, this isn't a Let's Play Minecraft, gimmie questions for me to answer!!"

.•☆•.

"'Why did you choose to join Dream's side?' Hey, look, I know America successfully did this, but that was irl and there were actually things at stake. This is Minecraft, and Dream can click better than both Wilbur and Tommy combined. Just -- just look at their army, chat: Wilbur, old, brittle, just awful at PVP. Tommy, a literal child, anger issues, not the best at PVP. Tubbo, another child, but he might actually be the best person on the team, he scares me. Fundy, a furry. C'mon, this is a band of merry losers."

"'Hi Skelpie, I just wanted to say that you've done so much for me and so many other people, so I just wanted to say thanks' -- oh my gosh, nonono, thank you!! You all mean the world to me! ''I do have a question, what does Skelpie mean?' Okay, a lot of you ask this -- guys, it's just a simple Google search. A 'skelpie' is an old English word for a disobedient child, usually one in need of harsh reprimanding." I shrug, shutting up for a moment to take care of the sudden flurry of mobs that came at me from nowhere. "Mmm...it worked better when I started streaming 'cuz I was sixteen, but I still have time before I'm not a teenager. Plus, I also intended it to include 'kelpie,' which are magic water horses that kill people! And a breed of dog, hehe. It's why my persona thingy has wet hair all the time, duh-doy."