Chapter 4

A/N: new characters alert! So my dear friends Cakoto Nima117 haso12123 LilyWzy14 and @CrossFight1005, are cast members in the story. This is just a brief description of what their characters look like. I will go into more detail about their personalities later.

(Cakoto )Name: Kiki Tanaka
Age: 24
Height: 5'1
Weight: 119
Blood type: O
Occupation: Detective (Noriko's partner and close friend)
Hair color: strawberry blonde
Eye color: Hazel

( Nima117) Name: Nima Ichinomiya
Age: 30
Height: 5'5
Weight: 125
Blood type: AB
Occupation: Secretary
Hair color: brown
Eye color: gold

( LilyWzy14 ) Name: Yuri Takahara (FYI, Yuri means Lily)
Age: 22
Height: 5'3
Weight: 123
Blood type: B
Occupation: teacher
Hair color: brown
Eye color: green

(haso12123 ) Name: Serena Howl (is Ota's baby sis, in which he loves
very much) - haso12123 (only she will get it.)
Age: 20
Height: 5'4
Weight: 120
Blood type: AB
Occupation: idol
Hair color: red
Eye color: reddish brown

(@CrossFight1005) Name: Misaki Narita
Age: 13
Height: 4'9
Weight: 100
Blood type: O
Occupation: Yuri's top student (she doesn't have a job.)
Hair color: blonde
Eye color: blue

Story: (warning! This Chappy is going to be random and bloody

I wake up snuggled up next to Ichinomiya. *sigh* life sucks.
Oh crap! I don't have any happy pills! I'm f****************************.
I hate life. I don't have my Pokémon stuff, my Sebastian Michaelis body pillow, and my razors! god Danmit! Stupid Black Star! O.o I need help.

I get up and head to the bathroom. Luckily Mina-chan let me borrow some of her clothes. I love you Mina-chan! She makes me question my straightness. *mental slap* No! Bad! Bad Noriko! I like boys. I was engaged to a boy. That boy died in my arms. His death is my fault. If I hadn't failed to protect him he wouldn't be dead! I'm stupid! I'm worthless! I close the bathroom door and search for some razors.
"Jackpot." I whisper.
I grab it and slide it across my arms several times.
I'm a disgusting.
I'm idiotic.
I'm almost as bad a person as Miley Cyrus.
That last one was too far.
I'm pretty bad.
I'm a terrible excuse for a human being.
I cut harder and harder, till I pass out.

Eisuke's POV

I wake up. But Noriko is gone. Where did she go? I'll figure it out later. For now I need to shower.

I open the bathroom door and I'm shocked at what I see.
Noriko.
She's... She's...
I run over to her.
I check her pulse.
I breath a sigh of relief.
She just passed out.
But, did she?
No. She seemed so happy.
Why would she do this?
Why do I care?
I examine her wrists and arms.
There are more scars.
She does this a lot.
"Umm..." She starts to wake up.
Her eyes flutter open to reveal her beautiful grey eyes. Wait... Did I just call her beautiful?
"Ichinomiya?"

Noriko's POV

"Ichinomiya?" I ask tiredly. "What the? Oh! I... I can explain!" I try to jump but I fail. epically.
He sends me a cold glare. "Why? Why would you do something so, so... Pathetic." He hissed.
Tears well up in my eyes. "I know! I'm pathetic! I can't take it!" I sob loudly.
Ichinomiya starts to look guilty. He comes over and wraps his arms around me. "Shh... It will be alright." He rocks me back and forth.
I sniffle. "H-how would you know? You have everything. You can have anyone. You pretty much own most of Tokyo. Then there's me. I have so many problems. I have to take 3 happy pills a day or I want to Kill myself. Not even Onii-chan knows about what I do to myself. The only I can function is by cutting myself. It takes away my pain. And if I die from it, I'll celebrate in heaven, or Hell. I'm probably going to the second one though." I tell him with steaming hot tears pouring down my face. He tightens his embrace on me.

"It's okay. I'm here. I'll be here for a while. You belong to me. I don't want to see you hurt. I won't let anyone hurt you. Not even yourself. You're mine. Got that? So no more of this. I'll get you some Happy Pills. Okay?" Ichinomiya whispers in my ear.

"Ichinomiya..." I puts his finger to my lips. "Call me Eisuke?" He commands. "Okay... Eisuke." He gives a gentle smile. "Good girl. Okay, let's get you cleaned up." He helps me off the floor.

"Eisuke, can I ask you to do something for me?" I ask him. "Sure. What is it?" "Can you please keep this between us? I know this is a lot to ask, but please." I beg.

"I'll think about it, but for now, I won't tell." He reassures me. I hug him. "Thank you Eisuke." He seemed a little shocked at my actions, but hugs me back.

~time skip to after Noriko gets her happy pills~

"Eisuke I have to video chat my roommates and explain to them why I didn't call them last night, and my laptop is in my hotel room. So can I use yours?"

"Why can't you call them?" He asks me.

"They need hard evidence that I'm alive. And I promise I won't tell anyone about the auctions, okay?"

"Fine. But the guys and I have to watch. Understand?"
"Yes my name." He glares at my words.

"Just go chat with them." He orders.
"Okay Eisuke-chan!" He rolls his eyes and hands me his laptop.

I'm in the lounge with Eisuke, Soryu, Baba, and Ota. Onii-chan had work.
I turn on the monitor and see my roommates; Kiki, Yuri, Serena, and Misaki.

"Nori! You're alive!" They chant.
"Yes, I'm alive. I lost my phone last night so I couldn't call you. By the way, where's Nima?" I ask them.

"She had to go somewhere for work." Serena tells me.

"Serena?" Ota asked. Then looks at the screen.

"Onii-San!'' She exclaims.

"Onii-San?" Everyone but Serena and Ota question.

"How's my favorite girl?"

"I'm great Onii-San? You?"

"I'm wonderful know that I get to see you!"

"Do you guys want to talk in the other room or something?" I ask.

"Thanks. We'll take you up on that." Ota picks up the laptop, and went to his room to talk to his sister.

It had been several hours since Eisuke had gone to work.
So to keep busy, everyone and I decided to battle.

"Glaceon use ice beam!" I shout.

"Darn it! My Zubat!" Mina-chan shouts in defeat.

Suddenly, Eisuke walks in.

"I found a way you can be useful to me. You'll be my girlfriend!" Declared Eisuke.

What. The. Fudge.