Chapter 10

So it's the weekend for my cute little anime characters, I wonder what's gonna happen?
Warning some of what your about to read might be a little disturbing. I won't give too much graphics though.

"Sissy, it's the weekend wake up" I smile and tap her shoulder,"sleep in if you want". I get up, we need more food, I should run to the store. I get dressed in light gray sweat pants and a light pink sweater. I brush my hair out, then I head downstairs. I make a list of things we need, then I leave with my wallet but I decide I don't need my phone today. As I head down the road, it's so early.

I stop to see a little girl crying,
"What's wrong? Sweetie tell me what's wrong" I ask the little girl, she has an off color hair. She might be a Sohma, a lot of the Sohma's have strange hair colors.
"Some girls were picking on me, they always have" she hides her face,
"Are you a Sohma?" I ask out of the blue, I know it doesn't help but I can comfort her differently if she is.
"I'm Kisa Sohma" The one Tohru told me about,
"Well my sister is Tohru, show me the girls that were bothering you" I see her brighten up a little when she hears Tohru's name, she gets up and points to two girls, one with short brown hair and the other with medium length black hair.
"Hey!" I yell,
"Wait what were they saying to you?" I look down at her,
"That I had weird hair and I didn't belong here" she wraps her arms around my waist and we stand there for a moment,
"You mess with her you mess with me, got it?" I yell,
"She doesn't belong at this school" I look over the girl with brown hair and notice it one of the sisters of the annoying prince Yuki 'fan club'.
"I'm gonna tell your sister" I smirk, I seen how she was kind of scared when I mention sister.
"Okay we will stop" She outs her hands up and smiles in a apology.
"You should go home Kisa" I look at her, "do you need me to walk you?".
"No I'll be fine" She says with her cute little voice,
"Hey, you do belong you always will. I love your hair, people used to tease me about my hair color because it's so light but you don't have to listen. Besides all those girl that act pretty will do nothing with themselves. They spend to much time 'building' their self esteem by hurting others to pay attention. They will probably be ugly when they are older too." I smile, me and Tohru were some funky looking kids, but now I would say we are beautiful. I mean Tohru gained most e looks, I guess ever girl is beautiful though so I guess I couldn't exactly say eh would turn out ugly. Just.....different.

"Walk straight home, don't talk to strangers" I smile and she turns away and walks down, I can at least watch her back as she walks down the road.
"Now to the food." I smile then strut down the road.

~Walking Home~

"We have all the stuff we need including peanut butter." I felt bad for eating all of it,
"Hey kid!" I hear a deep yet familiar voice, I feel a little nervous knowing I'm walking were no one can really see me. They must have followed me, no this can't be happening. I know enough training I can defend myself. I turn around to see the boy I whacked from awhile ago.
"My head still hurts" He is close now, he places his hand on the top of my head and tilts my head up. The house isn't that far, maybe I could run.
"Um, I'm sorry about that. I have to go know" I try and slip away but the other one grabs my wrist. There are 4 in total. All guys,
"Let me go" one of them takes the groceries and sets them to the side,
"No one messes with us, not even if your a girl" He smirks,
"What are we 5? Take the shit and just let me go" I snap,
"Ah ah ah, you're a cute girl. Which makes it all the better" He smirks,
"Let me go you pervert" I snap again. I couldn't be nice to save my life, I don't care I don't owe any of these creeps a kindness.
"Pervert? Hmm" He grabs my chin and yanks me up to his face, I can smell the alcohol in his breath.
"You're small for your age, I like that" He smirks,
"Your 15 right?" One of the other guys ask,
"Let me go!" I yell, then I feel his hand cup my mouth.
"Shh." He whispers, then all of the sudden I feel a big punch to my stomach, I cry. Then a hit to my back, my face. My nose starts to bleed.

I cry and cry, they continue to hit me. I fall unconscious for I think minutes. I wake up, I feel warm blood run down my face from my mouth and nose. My lip is probably busted, my whole body is hurting. It doesn't matter if I was a pro at Kung Fu, I'm too small and they're too big and probably experienced street fighters. I think they are finished because I'm laying there breathes my whole body beaten, knees, elbows, lip, and nose all scratched and bleeding. I don't think anything is broken, I can barely see. I feel the warmth of people on top of me, but I lose consciousness. When I wake they're gone, my clothes are messed up but I'm glad they are still on. I know what they did to me.

At least they had the decency to not rip my clothes. But I'm only glad because I screech at the top of my lungs and I don't want them seeing me naked. A rush goes to my head, I see faint light I'm losing it again.
"Brooklyn" I hear Yuki yell, Kyo is there Tohru, Shigure and I don't know who else. I'm starting to lose it I look around but I get hypersensitive I hear Tohru crying. I'm not dying, I'm okay.
"Hey Tohru I'm okay it's fine." I sit up but I can't really see everything is moving and blurry.
"We are getting you too a hospital" Shigure yells, Yuki is by me in an instant. He is supporting me. Looking deep into my eyes. I feel him lift me and then I'm gone. Weightless, thoughtless, the darkness consumes me.