~𝑶𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆~

I was walking down to my locker to get my books for Chemistry when a hand rested on the locker next to me. It was Riley & his prep group.

"What the hell do you want preppy", I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh nothing, I just couldn't keep my eyes off of a sexy girl like you.", Riley said while winking.

Riley then tried to touch my thigh until a hand from behind me slapped his. It was my boyfriend Charlie.

"Um, what the hell do you think you're doing preppy?"

"Um, who the hell are you loser?"

"I'm her boyfriend, now back the fuck off before I punch your pretty little face", Charlie said with frustration.

"Or else what bitch."

"Just shut up and leave already Riley", I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Or else what princess?", he said as he tried to grab my waist.

Charlie pushed him before he could even touch me & punched him in the face.

"Get your hands off my girl and stay the fuck away from her you asshole!

"Y/N, why don't you come with me instead of being with that loser gorgeous", Riley said winking.

"Eww fuck off preppy!", I said kicking him in his crotch.

Riley fell to the floor, holding his crotch in pain.

His friends helped him up & walked away.

...

"Damn baby, you showed his ass. That's my girl."

"Just don't get on my bad side and you'll be fine", I told Charlie winking.

"Damn, I'm so glad you're mine."

He grabbed me, pulled me towards him & kissed me passionately. He then started kissing my cheek all the way down to my neck, which made me moan a slight bit.

"You're so damn sexy baby girl", he whispered in my ear.

To tease him back, I turned around pretending to get something from my locker & slightly rubbed my ass against him, making him bite his lip & moan slightly.

To finish off, he gave me one more kiss & playfully slapped me on the ass.

"God dammit Conway!", I said playfully hitting him.

Both me & Charlie laughed. I closed my locker & walked off to class with Charlie, holding my boyfriend's hand & smiling as we went off.