32: Remembered

LOVVE the song I was listening to while i was writing this!!

Civil Twilight - Human!!

_______________________________________________________________

It was like being in a movie theatre. Watching a scene from my past life unfold was very interesting.

But then again, this was the scene after Gabriel's trial. Just after the bit Gabriel showed me last night. So it was obviously going to be interesting.

"Do we have any disagreements?" One of the elders said.

Nobody spoke and neither did Gabriel.

"Can we finalize?" The head Elder said.

All elders lifted their right hand which they all had their Mark. They started reciting something in Enochian that I didn't understand. The past me was now stood next to Cameron. She put her hand on his shoulder and squeezed.

"Don't be judgmental."

He kept a straight face and posture as he said, "I can be what I want."

She turned him around to face her. I remembered this. Cameron was being an idiot toward Gabriel but he wouldn't tell me why. Well, I got it out of him after like a minute.

"Gabriel is going to be with me until my decision so you must accept it."

He grabbed her upper arms. "Gabriel was tempted once who said he won't be tempted again." He gave her a pointed look.

She shook him off. "He isn't allowed to touch me, even if he were tempted I would kill him."

I scoffed at her.

That was a load of bull. I wouldn't have killed him; I would have merely beaten him a little to teach him a lesson. The small smile at the corner of her mouth confirmed it.

Cameron turned back to the trial. "I don't trust him."

"Then learn. I trust him, why shouldn't you?"

He ignored her and she scowled.

From the way they acted with each other, they seemed close. But how close?

The elders finished their trial and all of the angels dispersed. They all flew off in different directions while the elders sat back down and conversed. The only angel that didn't sit was the one at the front. Axel walked Gabriel to the front.

"You are free to roam this world now. But first, you must speak with Lonsa."

She came forward with a grin still not locking eyes with him. "Come along,"

She glanced at Axel and he let go of Gabriel to stand next to Leo.

They both walked to Cameron. "Gabriel this is Cameron. He has been my friend for many centuries. I trust him with my life and I assure you he is no threat. Are you Cam?"

He crossed his arms over his chest. "No."

She smiled. "Cam, would you mind giving Gabriel and I some time alone?"

Cam glanced at Gabriel. "Not at all," Cameron gave her a lingering look before he left. I tilted my head and felt myself lean forward. That look. What did that mean?

"I know you don't trust me." She spoke still not looking him in the eye.

"And I never will." He snapped. He started to cross his arms over his chest.

She smiled and finally looked into his eyes. He paused and dropped his arms which made me wonder what effect we had on each other. I still couldn't grab hold of my past feelings yet which frustrated me.