ii.headaches and foolishness.ii

Let's not forget that book Tom Riddle is 6'4 😺, like Christian Coulson is 5'9, that's why I say there is a major height difference.

^An idea of the height difference, 6'4 and 5'0^

Toms hands curled around his wand, dismissing everyone as another piercing headache racked through his head

Toms hands curled around his wand, dismissing everyone as another piercing headache racked through his head. Everyone but you, you had made the commitment to be his closest companion, and even in moments where he's angry, and seems weak, you must stay. Your hands gently pulled his shoulders down onto the couch, slipping your hands into his hair, lightly pushing at the scalp in order to calm the pain in his head. His skin felt warm, but they always felt warm, his body made it so his body remained a personal heater. And no matter how cold his heart was, he would still always be warm in the winter, allowing you to wrap your arms around him as you shivered in the Slytherin dorms.

"Are you okay My Lord?" Your hands gently pulling his chin up, his eyes meeting yours gently. You bend down onto your knees, your elbows resting on his knees before grabbing the wand from your coat pocket. The tip of your wand placed against his temple, drawing whisps of black out of his head, through your wand. A fresh bruise appeared on your rib cage, unknowingly to Tom. "Better?" You asked as he stopped rubbing his head for a moment looking at you in wonder.

"How do you keep doing that? What spell is it that you use?" He asked so that every time he gets a headache you wouldn't have to stop it. He could stop the headache himself, without the help of one of his followers.

"Its no matter, truly. But I know a way you can repay me, seeing as I'm very cold..." you said suggestively, smiling slightly as his hands cupped your cheek. He was soft and sweet around you, and only to you, his reasoning was simple. Although he couldn't love, he felt all of the traits as one could feel for love. He felt warm around you, and couldn't stop thinking about you when gone. His respect, attraction, admiration, lust, and adoration came into play also. He felt urges around you, acatalepsy was the closest word he could find to explain his predicament.

"My concern for you is ineffable," he says jokingly, while pulling at your waist. Moving you around so that your thighs straddled his thin hips, arms curling around your small body. "I read a muggle book recently, seeing as you're so infatuated with their literature. You are the exact example of kalon." His mutters reached your ears softly, barely paying mind as you play with his hair.