new girl. [ 3 ]

y/n pov * ◌༉‧

walking into the slytherin common room, i saw nathan and stella sitting on the couches.

"you don't look to good, what's wrong?" stella asks.

"me and draco we're talking the entire class then my father is saying if he ever sees me talking to him again i'll get pulled out of hogwarts." i told them.

"what!" nathan and stella yelled together getting all the other kids attention, they slowly sat back down on the chair.

"that's rubbish." nathan said while crossing his arms.

"draco is a good guy." I said, "but i have to avoid him, i don't want to risk any trouble." I told them.

"no, there has to be a way." stella says.

"no it's okay guys." i said walking away to my dorm

stella pov * ◌

"what the hell." nathan says.

"i like them together though." I pouted.

"you do too? I thought I was the only one." nathan says as i laugh with him then we saw draco coming down from his dorm.

"shh!" i said to nathan before he sits on the couch.

"hey." he greets us.

"hello." i greet back.

"have you guys seen y/n? i wanna talk to her." draco asks.

"uhh.." nathan turns to me.

"no idea." i told him shrugging my shoulders

"she's a pretty nice girl to talk to, pansy is so annoying i wanna rip my ears out." draco says as we laugh.

"y/n is different, like she's really good at making conversation and she makes me feel safe." draco says, me and nathan looked at each other in shock.

"malfoy do you have a crush on the new girl?" we ask.

"no!" draco blushes then stands up walking away.

"no way!" i said, me and nathan both run up to the dorm.

y/n pov * ◌

i was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling thinking about what my father said until i heard the door open, i sat up and saw the door swing revealing stella and nathan.

"we gotta tell you something!" nathan says as stella closes the door.

"what is it?" i ask.

"draco might have crush on you!" nathan said making my heart race.

"your lying." i said.

"no, we asked him he blushed! he blushed!" stella tells me.

"i just got here, he's really nice." i said.

"but you already got to know who he is right?" nathan asks.

"i mean yeah." I said as they sigh.

"what about you guys go to the astronomy tower every seven pm before we can go back to dinner." stella told me.

"wait that's actually a good idea!" i said

"perfect! let's go now, class is over now." nathan told us.

"how are we gonna get up there without my father noticing?" I ask

"i got it, nathan go with y/n then i'll go with draco" stella says. i nod taking off my robe then left with nathan.

+

"the astronomy tower is quite nice." i said looking around.

"very, okay they should be here any minute i'll go, good luck." nathan high fives me leaving me by myself, I look out admiring the view when I heard a cough, i turn around saw draco.

"oh hi!" i said laughing.

"i was looking for you but thank goodness stella brought me up here." draco laughs, i laugh with him as we sat down chatting about ourselves.

"your very interesting." he says as i laugh at his comment.

"your not to bad yourself." i smiled at him.

"people say your the bad person but for me i think your pretty nice." i told him as he smiles
"thank you, i've never been to nice to anyone" he says i chuckle, it was getting very cold and i was freezing, i was talking to him more then I guess he had noticed i was shivering.

"your freezing." he says.

"no it's okay, it's my fault i should've brought my hoodie." i said but instead he took off his robe and put it over me.

"thank you" I smiled admiring his eyes.

"no problem." he smiles look back at me.

"come on let's go before your father finds out." draco says, then we heard footsteps coming up. we saw nathan,stella and pansy?

"bloody hell what is she doing here?" I ask angrily.

"no questions your father is coming up you better hide." stella says, I quickly run with nathan behind the wall.

"where is she?" i heard my father say.

"i don't know, i told you she's in the common room studying!" i heard stella say.

me and nathan peek a little seeing my father,stella,draco, and pansy.

"draco if i ever see you near my daughter i will kill you." i heard my father say.

"really think I wanna get with her? i'm already with pansy." i heard draco say, my heart was racing i don't know if he really meant that or just to cover up.

nathan and i looked at each other in shock. I sigh quietly looking down at the floor
i took off the robe waiting for my father to leave.

i saw him give a death glare at draco before leaving.

"wait, what you said right now was that true?" i ask.

"yes it is!" i heard pansy say then pulled him into a kiss, my eyes winded then i sighed.

"uhm, here." i said avoiding his eyes giving back his robe leaving with nathan and stella.

"i'm so sorry." stella says, i sigh walking down the steps.