You Center Me

Começar do início

"Hey," he sat next to her, taking her hands in his and making sure she's looking in his eyes when he said the next part, always so serious. "This is about you and what you want. We can stop whenever you need to, okay?"

She shook her head, "That's not fair to you."

"Believe me, I will be fine. I just want you to be comfortable, no matter how long it takes to get there."

Clarke nodded, "Take your shirt off."

Bellamy chuckled, releasing her hands before pulling his shirt up and over his head.

Her eyes roamed over his taught torso and thick arms for a moment before she lunged forward, pressing her mouth against his in a persistent tight-lipped kiss, feeling his body stiffen underneath her brash movement. He placed his hand on her neck, his thumb softly stroking the sensitive skin behind her ear.

She closed her eyes when he moved that hand to cup her face, angling her head just right, a soft reminder that this is Bellamy and he's there for her. He's always there for her as she would for him through everything. The warmth of his lips against hers again coaxed a sigh of relief out of her and she relaxed into him. The tip of his tongue teased the seam of her lips, not wanting to push her, but she welcomed him.

He was sweet, and caring, and just Bellamy. Bellamy's actions give her all the confidence she needs to embrace so she could do this, so she could be with him. Her heart pounded out of her chest as she crawled in his lap, his other hand landed on her waist. He's gentle and Clarke appreciated it while also knowing he's holding back for her and it simultaneously frustrates her and makes her love him more.

There was something about being with Bellamy, something that soothed her mind, calmed her soul, and every worry disappeared until it was just them. She slowly ground her hips against his, reveling in the delicious friction, rapaciously sucking his bottom lip in her mouth. She was growing frantic and needy and she wanted this to be more than just fucking, she wanted him to know that she loved him even if she couldn't just say it because the words didn't seem like enough and she couldn't think of the right words that portrayed how she really felt.

She kissed him and kissed him, waiting for him to get it, to get her. He held her steady, his fingers sure and unmoving and completely infuriating. She frowned at that, moving her hands from his shoulders, down his biceps to his wrists, moving his hands to the hem of her shirt, she wants him to push it further, she wanted to feel wanted (not that she didn't, but him initiating something would help her out). His thumb massaged her hips, under her shirt before pulling it up and over her head and pulling her back in to kiss him.

With the new expanse of new bare skin, Bellamy's hands wouldn't stop moving, grazing over every inch of new skin the forgone shirt now exposed. His fingers stopped at the button of Clarke's jeans and she swallowed hard before nodding that it was okay. The button of her pants opened with a pop and the breath that she was holding released. She could feel the pressure of his hardness burns against her core, even through their clothes, and she shook her head suddenly unsure, "Bell, I—I..." she sighs.

"Take as much time as you need, okay?"

"No, I want this like this. I want to be with you. That's the only thing I'm certain about right now."

Bellamy nodded, "I want you happy. If this helps you get there, I'm all for it, babe, but we don't have to. We can watch a movie or I could cook dinner instead."

Clarke sighed and climbed off his lap and she watched Bellamy take that as an answer, standing to leave when she stopped him with a forceful hand on his chest. "Pants."

His expression changed so quickly, Clarke thought they'd never stop, his face was an open book and it was one of the things that she loved (and for the last seven weeks somewhat hated) about him, confusion then pain then joy, Bellamy's wanted this far longer than she's allowed herself to admit knowing about. She could find sexual tension building since that first moment they met, she didn't remember much about it aside from the spark and she hated how she shrugged that moment off after it happened. Tucked him into the abrasive asshole file in her brain and let every other detail fade away until the next semester when they had economics together.