Chapter | 59

jungkook and taehyung were now in the kitchen getting dinner ready for themselves also the kids.

"what's for dinner tonight," taehyung asked

"I have been craving homemade pizza," jungkook says as he starts rolling out the dough.

"I can't believe we are getting married in a couple of days," taehyung says pecking jungkook's neck.

"I can't wait to call you my wife," jungkook says smirking at how taehyung was running his hands up and down his arms.

"I can't wait to call you my husband" taehyung mumbles pecking his cheek before leaving to give the girls a bath.

2 days later

today was the wedding, and taehyung was super nervous and so was jungkook.

jimin was the most excited that his closest friends were getting married, he seemed to be more excited than them as he ended up planning the whole wedding.

taehyung hadn't seen jungkook all night and taehyung was missing him a lot and jungkook was sitting in a room with his suit on feeling the same.

taehyung had been dressed in his suit, as he was walking back and forward in his room, he was super nervous.

"tae calm down," jimin says fixing his hair

"I'm so nervous" taehyung says lifting his hands to see them slightly shaking.

"it will be fine" jimin says pecking taehyung's forehead.

taehyung and jungkook have not seen what it looks like downstairs, they were in a big hall room.

there was a knock on the door and jimin went to the door to see who it was

"hi mum" jimin says letting her in

"hi hunny" she says hugging her son then looking at taehyung.

"you look so beautiful," rose says hugging taehyung who smiles and hugs back.

"thank you" he says as they pull away from the hug.

"I got sent here to let you guys know jungkook is already down there and everyone is seated so they are just waiting on you," she says as taehyung nods showing a nervous smile.

jimin's dad walks in and smiles

"you look amazing son" mr park said as taehyung smiles

"thanks dad" he reply's

"they need you now tae" jimin's dad says as they were about to leave

"wait" taehyung say's catching their attention

"I want you to walk me down the aisle," taehyung says causing him to look at taehyung shocked

"really?" he asks

"of course, you have been the only father-like figure in my life and I would love it if you walked me down the aisle," taehyung says

"let's go then," he says spreading his arm out for taehyung. taehyung smiles as they link their arms and walk out of the room.

he hears music play and chairs scrape against the floor, he knew people were now standing up, taehyung was so nervous as he turned the corner. they paused for a little bit and all eyes were on taehyung.

taehyung saw there were so many people but that didn't bother him he looked straight at jungkook who was looking so damn fine in taehyung's eyes.

jungkook smiled looking at his soon-to-be husband. jungkook thought taehyung looked so stunning. taehyung walked down the aisle keeping eye contact with jungkook until they reached each other.

they grabbed each other's hands as they were now standing in front of each other

"you look gorgeous, I missed you" jungkook whispers as taehyung blushes

"you look so handsome gguk and I missed you more" taehyung whispers quietly

"everyone may take a seat," the minister says

"we are here today to see and witness the beautiful engagement of jeon jungkook and kim taehyung"

as the minister was talking about random thing's he knew that they would have to decide whose name gets put onto the others, taehyung whole heartily knew he wanted to be a jeon. he doesn't want kim anymore.

"time for the vow's jungkook you may start," the minister says

"If I were to look back to when I was 16, I was young, I was stupid. I believe I fell in love too quickly or so what I thought was love. I had my first kid when I was 16.... I was lucky enough to have my mum at first she was disappointed but she fell in love with euni just as much as I did." jungkook says looking at his two daughters sitting with their granny.

"sarah left me when we had our second child, which destroyed my confidence and trust in so many people, but then I met you. you're the reason why I trust again and the reason why my confidence has gone up. you blessed me with two baby boys"

"we are a family of 6 now and I could not have been any happier" jungkook says

"kim taehyung I love you with my whole heart and I thank you for staying by my side and being the best parent ever to our kids"

"I'm so thankful to be able to call you my wife, husband, lover, soulmate, and my other half," jungkook says pecking taehyung's cheek that was wet because of his tears.

taehyung wiped his tears and smiled

"I got kicked out of home when I was 16 because I was gay, I was renting in a place that was not the nicest and an area that was not safe, I was barely able to afford food or my education," taehyung says as jungkook rubs his fingers over his hands.

"I did not believe that I would fall in love or have kids or a family" taehyung says sniffling

"I am so blessed and happy to be in your life, you s-saved m-my life g-gukkie" taehyung cries out jungkook lets his own tears fall.

"words can't describe how much I love you and how much I am ready to spend the rest of my life with you" taehyung says

"do you kim taehyung take, jeon jungkook to be your husband"

"I do" 

"do you jeon jungkook take, kim taehyung to be your-" 

"I do" jungkook cut off, causing the crowd to laugh.

"you may kiss" the minister says as jungkook grabs taehyung's waist pulling him closer to his lips, their lips meet in a passionate kiss as they don't want to pull away but do so.

everyone claps as they kiss and pull away.

everyone was now grabbing food to eat as some others danced.

a slow song came on and jungkook offered his hand to taehyung

"may I have this dance?" jungkook asks

"you may" taehyung blushes

jungkook leads taehyung to the middle of the dance floor, jungkook places his hands on his now husbands waist as he feels taehyung place his hands around his neck

"husband" jungkook whispers lovingly

"mhm" taehyung hums pecking jungkook cheek

"where are the girls?" jungkook asked

"they are playing with the other kids and the boys are with jin and namjoon" taehyung say's

"jin seems to adore the boys," jungkook says

"he is a good uncle" taehyung replies as they move side to side.

the wedding was now over and everyone was going home, jungkook and taehyung did not drive here they had a fancy van that was parked outside that was driven by their family bodyguard. taehyung carries yeona to the car as she was fast asleep, placing her in her seat and draping a blanket over her.

jungkook lifts euni into the car and places her in the front seat, jungkook knew she was going to fall asleep any moment now. jungkook watched jin and namjoon put the boys next to yeona in their crates they both hugged their friends and family bye as they hopped into the car and the bodyguard drives off.