Will You Be My Boyfriend?

⚠️ this chapter will contain lemon if your uncomfy with it you may skip ⚠️

*Tsukishima's pov*

So the movie just ended and Tobio is just on my lap, he got comfortable and now his just leaning on my chest. I check the time it was 5pm pretty early.

Maybe i should ask him right now? yeah this time seems good. I then snuggled on Tobio's shoulder and said

"hey i got something to you"

He looked at me confused then replied

"hmm? what is it?"

I then lifted my head took him by his waist to turn him around to face me, i took his legs and wrapped them around my waist and his arms on around my neck.

"k-kei whats w-wrong?"

He was flushed red and oh i just want to kiss him right now. I placed my forehead on his and said

"will you be my boyfriend?"

I smiled, he eyes went wide open and started to water.

"hey shh shh it's ok if your not ready"

I wipe his tears with my thumbs then he replied

"n-no im just h-happy and yes ill be your boyfriend"

He gave me a light smile and i couldn't help it. I kissed him lightly on the lips and took a peek at him.

"is it ok?"

He then nodded with a faint blush on his face, i smirked and started to kiss him, before i could deepen the kiss i waited for him to kiss back.

As he kissed back, i smiled into our little make out session. I bit his bottom lip asking for entrance then he opened his mouth for me.

I slid in my tongue, swirling and deepening our kiss. I then stood up while holding his waist, his arms wrapped around my neck, his legs around my waist for support.

We then went upstairs still not breaking the kiss. As we got on the bed we parted to get some air.

"you like that?"

I asked while he was a blushing mess. I kissed him again but more dominantly. he let out small little moans between the kiss it was so cute.

I then noticed he was hard and smirked.

"aw whats this getting hard from just a kiss?"

He tug on his skirt in embarrassment and said

"i-its your f-fault jerk"

I chuckled and started to kiss his jaw down to his neck then started to suck  leaving a hickey. I then shifted to the other side to give another one.

By my surprise he let out a louder moan, he was surprised himself and buried his face into my shoulder.

"guess i found your good spot"

I smirked and continued to suck on that part of his neck, his hands were gripping onto my shirt and his legs were starting to tremble.

After leaving a bright hickey on that spot, he then looked at me flushed red with teary eyes. I then kissed his tears away and asked

"want me to help you with your problem?"

"b-but your h-hard too"

I then looked down and i was, i thought of something and smirked to myself.

"take off your shirt for me"

"l-like right n-now"

"want me to take it off for you then?"

He blushed and shaked his head side side meaning a no, he then took off his shirt and said.

"ok n-now w-what"

"now you stay like that"

I then start to suck on his right nipple and message the other, he then placed his hand over his mouth trying not to make a sound. I then looked up and remove his hand.

"its ok let me hear you my king"

I continued to suck on his nipples and started to remove his boxers and unbuckle my pants.

"kei!"

"aw why? im just going to rub them together"

"but y-yours is bigge-"

"and so?"

"kei i-im not ready-"

He then gasped as i start to rub them together. While rubbing them, i sucked again on his neck leaving more hickey's and my other hand messaging his nipple.

"k-kei no m-more ah! its t-too much"

I have never multi-tasked like this in my life yet it was worth it tho. While continuing i heard our front door open. dammit.

"kei? are you upstairs?"

I heard my mom from downstairs and i kno Tobio heard that too, i can sense mom going upstairs so i grabbed the shirt that was beside Tobio and said

"bite it"

"w-why"

"just bite it"

( this will have a pt.2 👋)