chapter 3

yeee i really dont want to be in this place, ya if i went home i would be in danger and stuff, but i woundnt have to deal with these stuped meanies. " star?? STAR??" i jumped, oh its just courtney    " im soo sorry, i was thinking and i didnt hear you!" i cryed and she laught.

" its fine!!! well dinner is almost done, and i was wondering if you wanted to sit with us in the dinning room instayed of eating in your room? please the boyz really want to meet you!!" i looked at her in the eye and she was begging me too, " okay!! but im not lookin at them!!" she smiled at laughed happyly! " thank you!!!!! so i called your school and told them you will not be in for thss week! and one of my sons will pick up your homework! cuz i cant let you get too behind!"

i nodded into the chicken i was cutting, jeezzzz i was hoping to get a week off from no homework! but whatever, " okay!! sounds like a plan!!" ugh, im going to take my aanger out on the chicken, ya thats  a good ideaal and not take it out on a person when they sleep,"  so.... how are you doing right now sweaty? your going though alot and i want to make shour your doing okay!!" she said as she pulled the garlic breed from the oven, mm mmmmm it looks so good.

" mm mmmm mom it smeals sooo good, a very tall guy walked into the kitchen, wow i think i seen this guy before? huh?? " thanks austin, star hows the saled coming? oh austin this is star, shes the one who will be living with us"  he looked me up and down,i was wearing black short shorts with a pink tank top. " hey star!!! im glade your finnally here! nd im so sorry what ben did to you!!! he dosnt deserve a hot girl like yourself!!!!" he said

umm mm un-confable, his mother was standing right there, " umm mmm thanks i gusse" i gave him a small smile, " umm mmm austin can you set the table for me? and then call your brothers down here?" Courtney asked with a frown, i gusse she dosnt like him calling a girl not, or maybe it was just me?? huh?? " yeppy do!! ill get righ on that!!" he winked at me then walked out with the stuff he needed.

" im so sorry,.................."    before she could finsh she i steped in , " its fine, i really dont care!! so weres umm mm the boys dad??" that was umm mmm uncomfable!

" og he has a bussines meeting tonight, so youll see him later!!" i nodded, " GUYS GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE!!!! DINNER IS ALMOST READY!!!!! OH AND I MEET STAR!! SHES HOT!!!!" my eyes got huge! eppp, " AUSTIN!!!!!! SHE CAN HEAR YOU, YOU KNOW!!!!!" Courtney yealled at him, " oh i know" he walked into the kichen looking at me with hungry eyes, umm mm.

" hey Austin where are you?" tyler called?

" in the kichen with mom and star," i looked at courtney, i was soo not ready for this  and i think she got the message, i hope. nope she didnt because 2 very tall guys walked into the room, one was tyler and the other i had no clue who he was.

" okay, lets go to the dinning room. come on start walking" ugh............ the guys gave a a look then walked where the table is, tyler and the other guy sat on one sit, me and austin on the other, courtney at one of the heads of the table. " okay, soo star you meet austin and tyler, this is matt, my oldest son, hes in grade 12, austin is in your grade and tyler is in your grade 2." great, i really like this! note the sarcasom.

" i looked at her, then austin, then tyler and finnally matt, he made me feel like i dont belong here like he wanted me out, just like tyler. austin was the only one who made me fel like it was going to be okay! courtney started to put stuff on our plates and told the guys to eat all there food? weird

okay soo thats the chapter,and this is the pic of the chapter!!!!! 

stars mom::

i hope you like what i imanged!!!!