Crazy Leveling System Chapter 309 Intimidation

They successfully entered the prison and were currently walking in the prison passage unnoticed, and they haven't seen any guards so far!

After walking for quite a while, they finally saw five guards walking towards them.

Ye Qingxuan quickly told Yi Tianyun to stop and back down towards the wall.

Immediately both of them seemed like fusing with the wall, invisible to the naked eye.

Yi Tianyun thought that talisman was too fickle, it was better if he used his stealth ability, but it would be rude to Ye Qingxuan, for she already took her time to prepare all of this.

But it proved to be effective, even though that the guards who were walking towards them were Spirit Core Cultivators, they still couldn't see Ye Qingxuan and Yi Tianyun near them.

After they left the passage, Ye Qingxuan quickly pulled Yi Tianyun to say that they were safe for the time being.

Ye Qingxuan then led Yi Tianyun towards an area where they could see a thick cage made of extremely hard material.

They saw that every cage had a cultivator that was being shackled inside.

The shackle itself wasn't any ordinary shackle either!

It could limit the power of its wearer, therefore weakened them considerably.

Ye Qingxuan and Yi Tianyun saw a guard walking in, and all the prisoners instantly roared to the guards to let them go!

"You, the dog of the Netherworld Empire, quickly let us out!"

"Let us out, your Netherworld Empire will soon be destroyed!"

"I beg you to let me go, I am willing to do everything for you..."

The guards kicked one of the cages, "Shut up! Or I will kill you!"

"You are the one who will die! Dog!" One of the prisoners leaped up towards the guards and banged on his cage.

The guards looked amused and then said, "Okay... then you will be my first kill!"

The guards then stabbed the brave prisoner with the spear on his hands on the prisoner's abdomen!

The prisoner stared at the guard wide-eyed; the prisoner thought the guards shouldn't be allowed to kill any prisoner!

The guard then shouted, "I will kill anyone else who dare!"

They all remained silent until one prisoner said, "I... I am willing to join the Netherworld Empire; I am willing to work for the Netherworld Empire!"

"Then eat this." The guard then threw a Medicinal Pill inside the prisoner's cage.

The prisoner then ate the pill without hesitation and began to scream while a black vein began to spread around the prisoner's body.

The guard then opened the cage and dragged the prisoner's body out from his cage and fed him another Medicinal Pill.

"This is the Detoxification Pill that can temporarily relieve poison in your body."

The prisoner's body stopped trembling after eating Detoxification Pill.

The guard also said, "The Netherworld Empire is the only one who had those pills!"

The guards then called another guard, "Bring him to the mining site."

However, the prisoner said, "I am blacksmith, I can make many weapons for the Netherworld Empire!"

The guard immediately said to other guards, "Okay, bring him to the refining room and see what he is capable of. If he can't make a weapon to our standard, throw him to the mining site!"

The prisoner knew that he would be treated better if he worked as a blacksmith than a miner, and therefore he chose to reveal his ability to forge a weapon.

The guard then asked, "Who else wanted to join the Netherworld Empire? Of course, none of you can leave without taking the pills!"

Yi Tianyun and Ye Qingxuan saw everything that the guards did.

They didn't know that the Netherworld Empire coerced the prisoners to join them through that method.

Yi Tianyun knew that the Netherworld Empire forced people to join them, like the one that he experienced himself in the Gathering Dragon City.

Ye Qingxuan, on the side, felt angered by the situation in front of her, "Netherworld Empire must be destroyed!"

"I have a plan to save everyone from here."

"What is the plan?"

"It's simple..."

Yi Tianyun quickly looked at Ye Qingxuan and told his plan to get everyone there out of their cage to cause rampant on the prison while they saved the Spirit Race in the middle of the chaos.