○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23○

Jaden

I sat in the hospital chair next to the brown haired girl. Fuck man what could've happened? Did I do this? What was  she overwhelmed about? Did she try to..commit again?

My thoughts where interrupted as the girls hands squeezed my hands. I shot my head up at the girl as her eyes opened blinking a few times.

"Mia" I said softly with tears down my eyes.

"Ja- What am I doing here?" She said as she let go of my hand and sat herself up with her hands.

"Y-your at the hospital. You fainted in the bathroom. They said you fainted because you were overwhelmed or stress." I said wiping my tears.

"Oh" she said rubbing her eyes

"How are you feeling?" I said as she stretched.

"I'm feeling good" she said as I kissed her lips softly.
"Good I was so scared." I said looking down as she squeezed my hand.

"I'm okay" she said smiling weakly.

"Let me get the doctor" I said getting up and walking out smiling at her.

Olympia

He left the room as I signed deeply.
"You fucking dumb ass" I mumbled to myself.

The door opened to Jaden and the doctor. Jaden came over and sat by me grabbing my hand.
It made me feel safe but at the same time remembering what happened earlier.

"Hi I'm luna, how are you feeling?" She said writing something down looking up at me.

"I-I'm good" I said looking at her as she nodded.

"Okay and you are.." she said pointing to Jaden.

"Jaden I'm her Husband" he said as she nodded surprised writing something down again.

"Okay so we're guessing you fainted due to overwhelming or stress. So could you possibly tell me why?" She said sitting down at a desk stool.

Bruh this isn't a therapy..

Both eyes were on me as Jadens hand rubbed circles on my palm and the doctor waiting for my answer.

"Um well I-I" I said looking at Jaden and the doctor.

"Can this be private.?" I said as I looked at Jaden and he looked hurt but understood. He stood up and kissed my forehead walking out the room.

"Why don't you want him to be here?" She asked me.

"Well it's him that made me sorta stress..?" I said looking down.

"Did he hurt you?" She said widen Eyes.
"No no it's not like that" I said as she let a breath she had in.

"Well Um yesterday we did the you know." I said as she nodded.

"And I woke up and he was fine with me and it was normal, b-but through out the morning he acted a little weird as he was talking on the phone with someone a-and his phone kept going off when we were brushing out teeth. I didn't say anything because I didn't want him to think I nosy or over over protective but I was confused. Anyways when I went into the kitchen he asked when we were leaving to go back to California, but the whole time he didn't look at me or usually he gives me kisses or hugs me. It made me think that he's only using me for my body.. like right after we did it it's like he didn't want anything to do with me and only my body. Also I've hade a hard time with my image so it made me overwhelmed and overthinking everything. It made me stress out knowing I wasn't enough..." I said tears coming down my cheeks.

"Oh honey" she said as she brought me into a hug.

"You guys look so perfect together." She said as I sniffed.

"You think?" I asked as she pulled away from me.
"Uh yes!" She said which made me blush.

"But what if he's cheating in me or is using me.." I said looking down.

"Honey, When he called an ambulance he was practically crying though the phone supposedly. Also when they picked you up in the truck he made sure he was next to you, he didn't let go of your hand at all. When we took you Into a room for testing he tried so hard to be with you. And also haha when we told him the room number he ran so fast down the hall way it's like he was the flash! He cares so much about you, I doubt he's using you." She said rubbing my shoulder making me feel a little better.

"Thank you" I said softly as she nodded and stood up.

"Okay I'm going to go get him okay? Tell him what's going on, he's probably worried sick!" She said making me chuckle.

She waved and I did as well, she opened the door as  Jaden practically ran into the room.

"Are you okay?" He asked me grabbing my hand kissing it.

"Um y-yea" I said weakly smiling.

"Mia I know when your lying.. why didn't you want me in the room.. d-did I do something..?" He asked as i got nervous.

"W-well i Uh-" I said before i was cut of by Jaden.

"Oh shit I did cause this" he said looking away from my eyes and letting my hands go softy.

"No no it's not- well It is- well I-I" I said stuttering and trying to find the right words.

"Just tell me Mia, I'll change I sware" he said re attaching his hands to mine.

"Well..." I looked at him then down at my lap.

"I-I think your into using me for my body a-and don't really like me and i fee-l like y-your cheating on me.." I said fast as I sobbed quietly

Jadens whole body went from stiff to softly.
"W-what.." he said as tears filled his eyes.

"I-I just thought that since yesterday we did it and today you acted like you didn't really care or-or like I thought you were cheating on me.. I thought you didn't really care.." I said as a tear fell from my eye.

"Why would you say that.. Olympia I'd give my life up for you, your the reason why I'm happy and living right now.." he said as I looked up.

"R-really..?" I said looking up at him.

"Yes Olympia, I didn't seem as attached or close because well.. I had a surprise for you and I didn't want you to find out or-or like I say something stupid and spoil it.." He said as I shot my head up.

"Wait now I feel like a dumb ass and so clingy.." I said looking down at our hands connected.

"No i should've kept it a secret better than ignoring you." He said.

"No i should've just not overwhelmed over something like that" I said wiping my tears.

At this point Jaden was sitting on the hospital bed with me so I climbed onto Jaden as I wrapped my legs around him with my arms around him neck. I put my head on the crook of his neck as he kissed my head.

"I'm sorry" he said as I pulled my head up.

"You have nothing to be sorry for I'm the one who got us here.." I said chuckling. I pressed my lips against his as he caressed my cheek.

We pulled apart as we just started at each other admiring each other's presents.

"I lo-" Jaden was cut off by a knock at the door.
A nurse entered as Jaden turned my body around to look up at the nurse.

QUESTION!!

If I write summits do you want detail
or Like no..?

Stress stress stress...😪
School is complete shit😝
1292 words👩‍⚕️