38.𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴.

fiona monez-

it's been a week since Alex left, a week since harry and I kissed, a week of Harry fucking ally an other girls, a week since Louis and I have started to bond and talk a lot more.

mabel hasn't been here a lot since Alex left. she came the day after but after that she's been with niall mostly.

it's been torture having to hear harry through the walls fucking someone else. one because it's annoying and it's getting really old now and second I may or may not have developed feelings for him.

I won't lie I have cried everyday when he's doing it and immediately stop when he kicks them out.

"get ready were going out" harry says barely stepping in the doorway and walking out.

"wait...where" I say running to the doorway and watch him walking away.

"where else...were going to the club"

"no. I don't wanna go" I say and he turns around.

"why not" he asks me with his eyes furrowed.

"cause i'm just gonna sit there while you pick up some girl, bring her home and fuck her"

"this is my house and I'm gonna bring whoever I want...don't like it...leave" he says in my face with a smile.

"fine" I say walking back to my room and shutting my door. that was the most he's talked to me in a whole week. I know I talk to myself a lot and keep myself entertained but it's still good to talk to someone other than yourself sometimes.

he's doing me a favor. didn't wanna be in this dumbass house either way. after about five minutes I heard him leave the house so i changed from my sleep shorts and into the first thing that I see which were a plaid navy blue checkered skirt, a navy blue collared shirt with my black cardigan, I put on my doc martins quickly I didn't even put on socks.

I grab the most important things which were everything and I left the house. I left the key there, i left everything that connected me with him.

I was walking through the back alley with all my duffle bags almost fucking falling as I reach the big gates and the guards with the big guns.

"sorry no" they say stepping in front of the buzzer.

"im his daughter let me through" I say as I try to push my way through and they push me to the ground and all my things fall.

"you fucker, let me through" I say trying to jump over them when they drop me to the floor and put my hands behind my back.

"your hurting me get off of me!" I yell as I hear a hey.

"she's my daughter!" my dad's voice yells and they immediate let go of me and help me up.

"fuck yourself" I yell in their face as Vincent leads me inside with all my things.

"what are you doing here honey" he says as he opens the door to the warm big house.

"I'm coming to live with you" I say looking around. it's huge in here.

"really, okay okay well let me show you to your room" he says as he leads me up the spiral stairs. we walked down the big long hallway to the door at the very end. he opened the door and I was greeted by the most biggest room I've ever been in. there were too sets of windows both had dressers against them. big lights on the ceilings, high ceilings a really big mirror, rocking wood chairs and a big bed in the middle of the room.