{Deleted Scenes: Seismic Chaos}

⚠️Warning: Contains scenes of natural disasters, mentions of trauma and drug use, and mentions of public nudity. If affected, please read with caution.⚠️
~~~~~

《1987》

*Mallory*

Why do we have to be the ones to check on him?" Vince groaned as we climbed out of Fred's car.

It was early in the morning and Nikki had missed another morning rehearsal.

Fred and Doug asked Vince and I to join him to find him, check and see that he's okay.

I came back a week ago from Tuscon after my father's funeral, and continuing to live with Mick, looking for a good medical school to move away to.

"Promise, guys, it'll be quick," Doug said as I then climbed out of the car.

I looked up at the house and froze as I stood there, looking at it.

I haven't been back here since.....

"Come on, he's probably sleeping off some hangover," Fred said as they walked ahead.

Vince then noticed I wasn't next to him and looked back, seeing I couldn't move.

"MJ?" He asked. "What's the matter?

I gulped and shook my head as I crossed my arms.

"I-I can't.... I can't go back in there...." I admitted, holding back tears as the others stopped.

He and the others looked at each other before nodding.

"I'll stay out here with you," he said to me.

Before I could respond, all of a sudden, it was like the ground started to tremble under our feet and I looked around as car alarms immediately went off and trees shook.

"W-What...?!" I said, holding onto my car as it started getting stronger.

"Fuck, EARTHQUAKE!!!" Doug shouted as people started running from their homes, those already outside just running around while the ground shook violently.

I then hear a loud noise as looked, gasping in shock as a street light was suddenly falling towards me.

"MJ!!!" Vince shouted and tackled me out of the way as it crashed down where I was standing and me and Vince landed on the lawn.

"Move, move, move!!" Vince said as he pulled me closer to the lawn, away from anything that can fall, Doug joining us.

I stared at the streetlight in horror, laying on my stomach as Vince hovered over my body, shielding me.

"Fred, get over here!! Get down!!!" Vince shouted. "MJ, stay down, cover your head with your hands!!"

I quickly did what he said as Fred rushed over to us.

I then hear a tree fall and crash loudly a few feet away from us.

"VINCE!!!" I screamed.

"Its okay, its okay," he assured. "Keep your head down!"

"Nikki's still in the house!!" I exclaimed.

As soon as I said that....

"AAAAAAHHH!! AAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

We looked over and immediately just see..... Oh god ......

Nikki ran across the lawn.... Screaming... Buck naked.... And something in his hand.....