Chapter | 54

taehyung was now laying in a hospital bed, jungkook was sitting on a chair absolutely heart broken. he felt like he let his boyfriend down, he wished taehyung would open up and tell him if he was in pain.

a doctor had came in and jungkook stood up shaking his hand

"is he okay?" jungkook asked

"mr.kim is fine" the doctor says

"the babies?" jungkook says feeling like he could not breath

"they are both fine and healthy" the doctor says

"oh thank god" jungkook says letting out a sigh in relief.

"taehyung is not use to being pregnant obviously and all males take it differently who can get pregnant" the doctor starts

"taehyung just needs to rest more, it is normal for him to bleed, all that was showing is that he is very close to giving birth. his pains in his lower stomach is just twin pains and his pain tolerance for pain might be low" the doctor says

"thank you so much" jungkook says shaking the doctors hand as he leaves.

"gguk" he hears taehyung says as he opens his eyes.

"hey baby" jungkook says grabbing his hand

"you okay love" jungkook asks

"is the babies okay?!" taehyung says fast.

"yes they are okay baby" jungkook says pecking his lips

jungkook could see the relief on taehyung's face

after jungkook had done explaining why it all happened taehyung was thankful jungkook got to him.

"i'm sorry i haven't told you i have been in pain i just didn't want to worry you" taehyung says

"baby thats my job, i'm meant to protect my family and i need you to tell me if something is wrong okay" jungkook said as taehyung nodded kissing his lips.

the doctor had come back in and had run an ultra sound test while taehyung was asleep with jungkook's consent.

"mr.kim we had run a second ultra sound test and i would like to apologies i did not see another baby, i had only seen one but the one we did today showed you are having two baby boys" the doctor says before giving the couple some privacy.

"i'm so glad everything is okay" taehyung says yawning.

"baby go to bed, i will be here when you wake up" jungkook says rubbing his tummy.

taehyung nodded falling asleep.

jungkook quickly texted jimin to let him know what was happening and that he would be home soon.

after awhile taehyung woke up and he was allowed to go home, jungkook carried taehyung inside putting him on the couch.

jimin came rushing down the stairs.

"are you okay tae" jimin asks sitting besides taehyung.

"yeah i'm okay" he yawns out

"he is just super tired" jungkook says putting a blanket over him and putting wood in the fireplace.

"where are the girls" jungkook asks jimin while lighting the fire.

"asleep with duri in the girls room" jimin says showing taehyung a picture who gushes at the photo.

then shows jungkook who smiles at the cute picture.

taehyung was trying to keep his eyes open and jimin noticed

"go to sleep tae, it's good for when you're pregnant, get heaps of rest" jimin says biding goodbye before running up to get duri and leaving to go home.

jungkook placed a pillow under taehyung's head and made sure he was comfortable before getting changed into something other then his work clothes.

after getting changed he walked into the girls room to see them fast asleep in their owns beds. jungkook smiled shutting the door as he walked downstairs to see taehyung still fast asleep but facing the couch. jungkook turned off the lights hoping behind taehyung wrapping his hand around his waist.

a month had gone past and taehyung's stomach looked like it was about to burst, jungkook told taehyung he wasn't allowed at work so taehyung was now at home the girls were at their grandma's and taehyung was now cleaning the lounge.

taehyung had felt something weird between his legs. he froze as he felt like he had just peed his pants.

"OMG MY WATER BROKE" taehyung had screamed as he tried breathing in and out.

taehyung reached for his phone seeing jungkook's name in his contact list and pressing the button.

"hey babe" jungkook says through the other line

"g-ggukie" taehyung says causing jungkook's heart to stop.

"baby whats wrong" jungkook said

"a-ahh i think that babies are coming, my water just broke" taehyung whimpered as jungkook was already rushing out of his company "baby i will be right there!" jungkook says as taehyung hangs up the phone.

trying to breath in and out as he crouches.

not even 10 minutes later jungkook had arrived at the house, opening the door calling out for taehyung's name.

"i-in h-here aa-ahh" he screams

jungkook rushes towards the lounge to see his boyfriend crouched and groaning in pain.

jungkook rushes towards him grabbing his waist and helping him walk to the car.

"i-i cant s-s-it gguk" taehyung says as jungkook opens the back door.

"thats why you are going to lay down in the back seat" jungkook says helping taehyung get in and the shutting the door. he quickly goes back into the house to grab so baby clothes and a carseat and quickly shuts the door before leaving.

as they were getting closer to the hospital taehyung was whimpering in pain.

"it's okay baby try breath in and out" jungkook says pulling into the hospital parking at the front

jungkook rushed out the car and helped taehyung get out.

he shut the car door grabbing taehyung's waist and hand helping him walk.

they walked into the hospital and jungkook called out for someone who was rushing to them with a wheel chair.

"his water broke and we think he will be giving birth" jungkook says fast as the nurse nods and helps taehyung sit before wheeling him to a room.

jungkook follows opening the large doors for them as they wheel him in.

"he will need to get changed into a hospital gown, he can wear underwear underneath" the nurse says running off to get other people.

jungkook helps taehyung get dressed. taehyung was still groaning in pain trying to breath.

"you're doing so well baby" jungkook says kissing his forehead

soon after jungkook helped taehyung change the nurses came in

"you ready" they asks as jungkook turns to taehyung who was sweating and nodding fast.

"lets do this" they said getting ready.