where i've been

hi lovelies!

sooo...it's been a while (almost two months omg).

i promise you guys have not been forgotten, but i'm currently in my first year of university, and to make matters worse, it's online. not gonna lie, it's been WHOOOOOOOOPING my ass in different ways that i didn't even know were possible. so with that and the little amount of sleep i've been getting, there's really no time for me to write right now (like as we speak, i've stopped watching a pre-recorded lecture and writing a reflection paper that's due at 10am where i am just to write this HAHA). 

however, i'm hoping to schedule in at least a couple hours of writing a week when november comes because i need to keep myself sane and things have just been really hard and overwhelming and writing is my way to cope with those things, ya know?

with that being said, i can't promise that an update will come this month, but i can guarantee that you guys will get new harrison tea in november.

thank you guys for being so patient (even if you do bamboozle me with comments everyday LOL). i'm thankful for having the best readers every single day.

i love you guys to the moon and back, whole-heartedly and with every bone in my little 5'0 body.

see you soon.

--mj xx