I said somewhat embarrassedly: "Pull up your skirt. It's blocking the acupuncture points."

She kept her head down, not looking at me, but she pulled her nightdress up to her knees.

I took a deep breath and tried to relax. Then I took her ankle and lifted her foot up. I found her Zusanli point and gently knead it.

Her skin is smooth.

"Drink it. It will be cold soon." I said with a smile to distract her.

She still looked down and said "Yes." Then she picked up the cup and slowly drank the soup.

"Have you eaten for dinner?" I asked.

"

"Yes."

"What did you eat?"

I kept asking nonsense to distract her and defuse the embarrassment.

She answered casually and it wasn't long before she began to relax.

"Tom, do you usually make red jujube and ginger soup and give massage for Luoshui Lin like this?" She asked suddenly.

I was stunned for a moment and then bowed my head and smiled. I don't know what to say.

It's said that women are curious animals and Wendy seems to be no exception.

"You're supposed to give her massage frequently as you are so skillful." Wendy said.

"Just a few times. She used to have dysmenorrhea." I said with a smile.

She didn't speak, but looked at me quietly with her big eyes. I couldn't see the color in her eyes.

I didn't want to talk about it. I kept my head down and focused on giving her a massage.

After a long time, she asked: "In fact, you are very nice to her. It's only later when you were busy with your work that you ignored her. But you still love her, don't you?"

I shook my head subconsciously and said: "I loved her once, that's all."

"Do you hate her now?"

"Ever since she said that last time in the company, I don't hate her anymore. There is no right or wrong in love. She just wants to find a better man. There is no reason for me to hate her."

"But you were hurt by her."

"Who hasn't been hurt? The so-called love hurt is of no difference to knife wound, scald and bruise. The pain will be over in a while. Who hasn't been in love and broken up these days? All the time in the world there are brokenhearted people and happy people. I am just one of them, nothing special. It's not a big deal. I live a happy life now."

Wendy didn't ask more. She just held the cup and lost in thought.

Something suddenly occurred to me when I saw her like this. I smiled and said: "President Bai, I forgot you've never been in love and broken up."

She bit her lower lip and gave me an angry kick.

I managed to catch hold of her foot. She struggled and said "It's itching."

I took the opportunity to scratch her foot. She laughed and yelled and kicked me hard.

Soon, she kicked me out of the bed.

The moment I fell down, I saw the scenery in the depths of her skirt.

So I lay under the bed and didn't want to stand up. I was a little restless and my head was full of jumbled ideas.