ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᕼIᖇTEEᑎ

I walk with Ray as we roam the house, the plan is already in motion. Emma and Norman should be on their way to the wall, and Gilda and Don are on watch duty outside.

If me and Ray aren't able to distract Isabella he'll give a signal to Gilda and Don and they'll alert Norman and Emma.

Me and Ray just gotta keep Isabella busy for the time being, which might be a little bit of a struggle, that woman is evil, but smart.

I look at Ray who is looking ahead, he seems lost in thought. I sigh and look to the side

"Saki..." Ray calls.i Turn to him

"Yes?" I respond

"Do you like Emma?" He asked. I paused a minute puzzled by his question

"Of course! She's a great friend" I smile. Ray stops which makes me stop in return, I look at him with a confused expression.

"That's obviously not what I meant and you know that" he murmurs. I stare at him quietly.

"So I'll ask again." He says "do you like Emma? As more than just a friend..." He asked.

"...Even if I did like her as more than just a friend, what's it to you?"

"Norman told me what happened when we first played tag with you, he even told me what Sister Krone said to him and Emma, and what they overheard Mama say" I get quiet.

"You're one of them aren't you." He asked...no he wasn't asking he was telling.

"I don't know what you—" he cuts me off

"Don't you think playing dumb is getting a little old"

"I don't have to tell you anything" I hiss

"You're right...you don't have to tell me anything, but Saki the truth will come out" he said as he walks past me. I glare daggers into the back of his head, but I knew he was right.

"Also don't worry, me and Norman haven't said anything to Emma, she wouldn't believe us anyway" he adds. I growl quietly and follow behind him.

we walk to Isabella's office Ray knocks on the door, we hear footsteps approaching and the door openings revealing Isabella her lips curling into a wicked smile.

"You ready?" Ray asked. Isabella nods.

Ray and I walk tward the stairs Isabella a few steps behind us. I sigh hoping this goes well.

No one spoke as we walk up the stairs.

"I got rid of her" Isabella spoke.

Me and Ray both stop, Ray turns to face her with a confused look; but me, I knew exactly what she meant.

"What?" He asked

"I removed Sister Krone from the equation" she smiles.

Ray's eyes widen as he turns and runs unsteadily up the stairs stumbling once or twice. I turn and glare at Isabella she flashes me an evil smirk.

I follow Ray to the room that Sister Krone stayed in, the room was cold, dark, and empty. Ray takes a few steps in room and I watch him.

We hear Isabella's footsteps as they approach the room. she walks up behind Ray and places her hands on his shoulders.

"Why I removed her you may ask...because I didn't need her anymore, she was getting in the way" she explains

"And so are you, from now on you are now useless to me, I no longer need you"she adds staring down at Ray. Ray quickly turns around and looks at her