Chapter 6.

After me and Dal drove back we stopped at the Curtis house to go see if the boys were there.
We got off the car and entered the house.
" Hey guys" I said as I I turned to see a very pissed off two bit.
" What the hell were you doing with those 2 socs yesterday!? I heard you saying I love you to One of the dirty soc!! Soda and I both did so don't you dare say you didn't! You didn't even bother coming home this morning because you were with dallas! Your such a slut! Your with one soc but your over here going on dates with Dallas! Molly what the hell's going on! Explain yourself you no good whore!! Your pathetic! I hate you! I did right into leaving you with that son of a bitch we call our father! " By now I had tears in my eyes my heart ripped and I couldn't feel my legs. I felt so betrayed and worthless.
I did the only thing I could.
Confess.
Dallas looked furious, and soda looked hurt. The rest off the gang looked at me with pure disgust and hate.
" Shut the hell up Keith! You don't know shit! I'm not with Randy! I'm with Dallas you asshole! Randy and Bob took me out to go calm me down because of what been going lately! There more of brothers to me than you are, your just like our father! You want to know why the hell I was with them! Huh? Well they signed me into a record deal Keith! I'm going to be writing and sing songs. None of you guys here know anything about me! I listen to all of your problems but do you guys do the same for me! No, because none of you here care about me! Keith Matthews You don't know anything about me because if you did you would know Iv always loved to sing
You would know I almost died at 5! You would know I cut myself!!! Of course I love Bob and Randy more than I could ever love you!"
I ran out of the house tears ran down my face as my heart broke. I ran all the way to Bob and Randy's house. My own brother. The one person I thought could never hurt me, just did. And man did he get me hard.
I heard someone scream my name but I just ran even faster and lost the voice.
I knocked on the door as loud as I could and started crying even harder trying to catch my breath.
Randy came out and he looked mad.
" Molly dolly who the hell did this to you!!" He hugged onto me for dear life as I sobbed uncontrollably into his shirt. All I could mange to say was one word.
" K-Keith"
Randy yelled for Bob and Bob wasted no time into coming by my side and hugging the living day light out of me.
Bob kissed my cheek and stroked my hair as Randy came down the stairs with a blanket and some tissues. He had his letter man jacket on and a furious look on his face.
Bob set me on the couch and put the blanket on me. They both calmed me down enough but by them I was so tired from crying and running I let darkness overcome me.
The last thing I heard before I completely fell asleep was ' those greasers won't get away with this!' Then it all went black.
Two bits POV
What just happened?! I can't believe I said that, I didn't mean it.Mollys right, I know nothing about her. I feel so bad I broke her fragile heart.
" You asshole two bit! I'm going to kill you! How could you say that about Molly!" Dallas shouted and then punched me. He punched me over and over agin until Darry soda and Steve pulled him off me.
" I feel awful. Molly's right about everything. We don't know anything about her and she knows everything about us." Soda said as he pulled on his hair. Dallas on the other hand ran out the door screaming Molly's name.
" What did I do. I broke my sisters heart! I didn't mean any of that!" I slammed my fist to the wall and my nose started bleeding even more. Thanks a lot Dallas. (Sarcasm😊😂)
" I feel awful. we should go get her and apologize." Pony ran out and we all ran to go see if Molly was here.
Sodas POV
This is awful Molly left us. Everything is falling apart. I didn't know Molly cut , how could I have been so stupid! I love that girl and this was under my nose the whole dang time!
" Dallas is over there with soc!"
We all ran to the 5 soc. Bob and Randy looked beyond angry. Dallas had a blade and the soc did to.
" You fuckers hurt Molly, and I'm not going to allow that!" Randy yelled as He jumped on Dallas. Dallas flipped him and I saw a soc jump to me. I fought and punched back. I saw everyone fighting. There was blood everywhere, Blades cut ski and fist marked bodies. Those soc must really love Molly if they came here.Than what felt like forever the soc left,but before they did Bob said something.
" Hey greasers! Molly isn't coming back to this hell hole. You want to know why?.. Well our Molly's going on a six month tour with the king of rock and roll. She leaves in 3 weeks. Y'all are stupid pathetic greasers!" The all went in their car and drove off.
We lost Molly and I knew it.
Two bit was crying he had a busted lip, cut up arms, and a cut on his cheek.I knew he was crying cause he lost Molly.
Dallas had a bruise on his eyes faint purple, a bloody nose, but that's all.
Pony had a cut up neck and a big bruise in his jaw.
Steve had a busted lip, Beat up leg and a cut on his nose.
Even poor Johnny was fighting, he didn't look to beat up. Mostly cause Dallas and pony kept helping him.
I can't believe I lost my chance with Molly. I love her, and never got to tell her.
Molly's POV
I awoke by the sound of an engine, I stretched and then the memory of the fight Keith and I had came back. A tear fell from my eyes but I bit my lip and stopped them from coming back.
When the door opened I saw randy and Bob both bloody and beat up.
Oh no. Please don't tell me they got in a fight with the boys.
I ran to the boys and tears fell. I ran upstairs and got the first aid kit.
"Sit." I commanded to both boys.
"Molly dolly it's nothing we can't handl-" I cut randy off
" I said sit. and than you guys will tell me what happened." They nodded and sat down.
I started to clean up Bob. He had a bloody nose and cuts on his arms. After I cleaned him up and put bandages oh his arms I moved onto randy.
"What did you guys do?" I said as I cleaned up Randy's nose and lip.
"We got into a fight with the greasers. We weren't going to allow them to do this to you. We did it because we love you and those graders weren't going to hurt you."
" Guys I really appreciate this. I do. but fighting isn't going to solve anything. Look you guys got hurt for me, and now I feel bad. I love you guys and I don't want to see either of you hurt like this agin." I hugged both of them