About the lunch part, it had become a part of their routines to have lunch together in his cabin. Sameer would always send a call for her through the peon during lunchtime. Initially, time would pass in silence, but now they were growing attuned to it. The conversation wasn't limited to a few words but had progressed to sentences. At times, even if Sameer would be busy, he would always send the lunch box to her cabin, making sure that she had eaten but never said it in open.

******

Later that evening, the three of them had returned back from the office extremely tired. Sameer and Pandit went to the former's room to freshen up while Naina too entered her room to change into comfortable clothes.

Now, the main concern was what to be cooked for the dinner and how. She opened the fridge and leaned to look for anything which could be made handily. Sameer descended the stairs rotating his arms in a sleeveless t-shirt that was accentuating his solid muscles. The whole day's tiredness was taking a toll on him. His gaze fell on her.

Wending his way towards the kitchen, he offered to help her even though he was extremely tired. He understood that she won't be able to manage alone. Naina couldn't be more thankful for being so tolerant.

When Pandit came down, he found his brother and his Bhabhi cooking together which nearly had his eyes pop out. The sight made his heart fill with elation. Taking out his mobile phone, he didn't miss the chance to capture the endearing moment without their knowledge.

Keeping his phone back, he sat at the dinner table rubbing his hands in excitement, "Kya baat hai...aaj toh saath mein khaana banaya jaa raha hai...kuchh acha hi bann raha hoga..."

Sameer who was pouring the curry in bowl murmured towards Naina who was keeping the Chapattis in the casserole, "Abhi dekhna kaise saari excitement niklegi iski jab dekhega kya bana hai." Naina chuckled slightly making himself smile. True to his words when Pandit opened the lid, the expression on his face was that of pure hatred. It was Aloo Matar and he loathed green peas.

He turned towards Sameer and Naina who were trying to control their giggles but eventually broke into a fit of laughter. Pandit smacked Sameer's shoulder, "Saale...ek toh itne din baad aya hun, yahi mila tha mujhe khilane ke liye..." He twisted his face away feigning resentment but Naina took it seriously. She immediately chipped in, "Aap please naraz mat hoiye. Actually mujhe thik se khana banana nahi ata hai, toh jaldi mein samajh hi nahi aya kya banau. I am sorry, Agar pata hota aapko pasand nahi hai toh main kuch aur bana leti..." Sameer and Pandit kept staring her making her conscious. Sameer knew Pandit was joking but Naina's apology caught him off guard.

Pandit felt bad for her, "Arey aap sorry kyu bol rahi ho. Main mazaak kar raha tha. Isme aapki galti thodi na hai kuch. Mujhe matar pasand nahi hai par main khaa leta hun. Iss gadhe ko meri taang khinchni hoti hai har baar, isliye aapko nahi bataya. Main bilkul gussa nahi hun..." He passed an encouraging smile towards her, simultaneously earning a smack on his head from Sameer.

"Zyada draamebaaz nahi banta jaa raha hai tu. Naina tum iski baat pe dhyan mat diya karo. Maine kaha tha na Ponga hi hai yeh, tumhari koi bhi galti nahi hai..." He paused before saying, "Chalo ab khana khaate hain, itni mehnat se banaya hai, aur haan sabzi mein zyadatar Naina ka hi haath hai...maine zyada kuch nahi kiya..." He said with a slanting gaze towards Naina who was looking at him in a daze. It was Sameer who had done half of the job in cooking the whole dish yet he was giving credit to her. 

As if sensing her thoughts, his eyes found hers, blinking in reassurance, easing her discomfort. Pandit too joined in, "Woww...mast bani hai Bhabhi..." Connecting his index finger with the thumb, he gestured towards her. Her lips curved in a placid smile.