Chapter 9

I'm just gonna skip to school part so here ya go:;

"You and Yuki are dating?" Momiji smiles, I nod happily.
"I never knew he wanted to try something like that. But I guess since you can make it work he will" Momiji smile and shows me once again how to make a rice ball.

"Brooklyn Honda!" I hear a girl yell and then she snatches me and whips me out to the hall in 30seconds flat.
"Who do you think you are dating prince Yuki?" She looks pissed,
"Because he likes me and he is sweet and kind and resembles a prince" I look away in nice thought,
"Well of course he is! But we seem him first so back off!" She looks mad, we? I notice about 6 other girls standing behind her. Wow, will I have to use my knowledge of Kung Fu on these girls?

"Bite me" I smile devilishly and then I sashay away. I left them with their mouths hanging open.
"This won't be the last of us Brooklyn!" I hear one of them say but I ignore them.

~After school~

"Yuki!" I smile when I see him, he returns the smile, I give him a small hug. Take it step at a time Brook.
"So Yuki.... How was your day?" I smile at him,
"It was good, how was yours?" He gives me the same smile,
"Good. What do you think about me getting a hair cut?" I keep walking,
"Um, I guess I don't really know how I would feel. What length do you think you are cutting it too?"
"Um, here" I show him just below my chin. He looks shocked a little, my hair almost touches the floor now.
"Never mind, I think I might just get the ends trimmed." I smile brightly and we find Tohru and Kyo. I reach out to hold Yuki's hand but I hesitate, he grabs it and it makes me feel.....better I guess.
"You're in public you know" Kyo growls under his breath, and Yuki gives him a cold glare.

~Walking Back From School~

"We should do a candy haul type thing. I seen it on youtube." I smile,
"Candy haul?" Tohru looks confused,
"Well my version," I put my hand on my heart grinning like a fool,"it's where we go to a candy store. Pick out candy then get home and try all of it and we all have to say what we think of it."
"That's sounds...yummy!" Tohru smiles,
"Me and you could go and then maybe Kyo and Yuki could wait at home. It would be a surprise!" I cheer,
"Yeah" she smiles then we part our way and make our way to one of the candy store. I get many things and Tohru only gets a few, I tell her I will pay for them but she refuses.
"No, this will be my birthday present to you!", I point at her," Tohru I order you!" And with that she gets more things. I pay for them and we head home.

"We come bearing candy!" I smile when I open the door, I have two big bags in my hand. {anime sweat drop on Kyo and Yuki}
"Let's get started." I sit down and Tohru sits across from me, me next to Yuki and Kyo next to Tohru.
"First one" I pop out a few suckers. "They are mystery pops they can taste like.....anything", "let's hope no one gets the bad ones"
"What do you mean bad ones?" Kyo yells,
"Just eat if Kyo" I smile, we all pop one in our mouth. I suck on it,
"Ew I hate it" I frown and take it out of my mouth, "it tastes like throw up. Ew. Ew."
" I think i got a cotton candy flavored one" Tohru adds,
"And I think I got a blueberry one" Yuki smiles sweetly,
"This one is nasty" Kyo throws it, at least I'm not the only one.

~next candy~
"Well I got these" Tohru pulls out little chocolates,
"Yummy" I smile, I pop it in my mouth.
"Hmm it tastes so good, you know I always wanted a candy orgasm" I smile, but they stare at me in shock like I said something disgusting. {Brooklyn anime sweat drop}.
"It's not what you think it is. It's like when the candy tastes so good that you just......" I stop, they start eating their candy. I feel like a fool,
"This is candygasm worth" I smile, but they still looked concerned for my sanity.
After many pieces of candy good and gross I finally found the candygasm worth candy.

"This is a candy I wanted try, something I have never had before. Chocolate hippos" I hold the bag up excitingly. We each take one and it's like a chocolate ice cream cone, wrapped in sugar and sweetness.
"Oh god" I tilt my head up and they look at me again concerned. "What it's good candy?" I smile.

~night time~

" Goodnight Yuki" I smile as I look at him leaning against the doorway,
"Goodnight Brooklyn" he smiles and gets up, what he does next surprises me. He pulls me into a gentle embrace, I nestle my head against his chest.
"I hope you have peaceful dreams" I feel the slightest and gentlest peck on the top of my head.
"As do I you, my prince" I smile at our formality, after a little I slip through his grasp and climb into Tohru's bed and drift off into a peaceful and blissful sleep.