New Additions Pt. 2~ Family Au

hello! some people wanted another part to this, so here it is! it is a straight continuation from the last part :)

ages:
harry: 6
niall: 7
zayn: 9
louis: 27
liam: 26

"Are you boys hungry? It's getting close to dinner time," Liam spoke softly as they finally entered the house.

"Yes, please! 'M really hungry!" Harry responded, wrapping his arms around the mans abdomen.

"Hm, what's got you so hungry?" Liam teased as he lightly tickled the curly lads stomach," Is that little tummy of yours grumbling?"

"They didn't give us anything to eat today...they were too busy," Zayn blurted out, knowing Harry didn't understand why he was so hungry.

The two men shared a look, worried about how the boys were treated.

"That's not healthy...how about some pasta for dinner? Niall, do you want some pasta?" Louis murmured, gently smiling at the blonde lad, who was tucked into Zayn's arms.

Niall's light blue eyes flicked over to the general area of where Louis was. He brought a shaky hand up to tap his lips, humming quietly in response.

"That means he's hungry. I can make it for us...if we're allowed to eat. To eat," The raven hair boy mumbled, letting his younger brother toy with his fingers.

"No- no, sweetheart! You don't have to worry about that here, I promise. Whenever you're hungry you can eat. Liam actually is quite the cook. How about he makes us some yummy pasta while we take a look at your rooms?"

A sharp cry brought all eyes to the youngest, everyone wondering why he was suddenly so upset.

"Don't wanna leave Zaynie and NiNi! Don't take them away, please!" Harry got out, bottom lip trembling as tears formed in his eyes.

"Harry, I promise you, we are not taking your brothers away. You each have your own room, but if you feel more comfortable sharing a bed that's okay, love! Don't worry, they're not going anywhere," Liam spoke, rubbing the lanky boys back soothingly.

The green eyed boy sniffled and rubbed his nose, slowly pulling away from Liam. "We can still sleep together? But um- have our own rooms?"

"Of course, love. Tomorrow we can go out and pick some decorations for each of your rooms. That sounds good yeah?" Louis spoke up.

Harry nodded slightly and turned to wrap his arms around his brothers, snuggling close to them.

"Alright babes, let's go check out your rooms!" The oldest man excitedly said as he started leading the trio to their rooms.

He walked upstairs and into the first room on the left, making sure the boys were right behind him.

"This one is the biggest, so we figured this could be yours, Zayn! It has the biggest bed as well so your brothers are welcome to cuddle up with you if you want them to," Louis said kindly, gently placing a hand on the oldest boy's back.

Zayn nodded with a light smile, glancing around the room. He couldn't help but want to trust these men; he had never had his own room before.

"We haven't assigned the last two rooms so I figured we could let you two choose," He spoke after a moment, leading the children out of the room and into the next.

Before Louis could speak, Niall pulled himself out of his brothers arms and ran into the room, squealing excitedly. He ran into the corner of the room and jumped onto a green beanbag that was lying on the floor, immediately curling up into the squishy fabric.