A Monday Morning

*Kageyama's pov*

As i opened my sleepy eyes, i sat up and sighed

"It's a new day i guess..."

I removed the blanket on top of me went to the bathroom and took a warm shower.

After taking a shower i went out and looked at the mirror and pointed at myself

"Guess your gonna be insulted as king again by that jerk..."

And rolled my eyes.

Tsukishima Kei, yeah that guy sucks only thing he knows is being salty and rude to me.

He never, not even once did something good. tsk. like i care or whatever.

After having those bathroom thoughts i went out and went to my closet to get clothes and get changed. Took my gym bag, went downstairs and said bye to my mom.

As i got on the bus and sat on my seat, I took a nap since sleeping in vehicles do hit different. A few minutes have passed and i have woken up with someone beside me.

Who could it be?

*Tsukishima's pov*

Ugh, I didn't had good sleep last night . Well not to mention it but lately I've been feeling different around kageyama.

Yeah, i insult him practically a daily thing. I just love it when he gets all angry and the way he reacts to it...

No your just doing this because its fun, yeah keep that in mind.

As the bus arrived at my stop, i went in to find a vacant seat apparently there was only one available. And it had to be the king huh?

He was fast asleep and drooling a bit it was kinda cut--

I shake those thoughts away and sat, took out my headphones and started listening to music.

*Kageyama's pov*

It was Tsukishima Kei...

What a great way to start the day,
I could feel that his going to say something sooner or later.

As i analyze my seatmate over here, he looked like he didn't got enough sleep.

I wonder if he studied all night or maybe just stayed up late for no reason. Wait. Why am i concerned?

I looked out the window so i can stop staring at him. I noticed that we were almost at school so i tried to tidy myself up to not look like a mess.

*Tsukishima's pov*

I noticed the king staring at me i felt conscious and not knowing why, i just kept a straight face so he would think i dont care.

As he looked out the window i let out a sigh in relief.

Whats with me today? I haven't felt so conscious around the king-

My thoughts were cut off from the bus driver saying we arrived. I took my bag and head out.

I stood first at the entrance gate waiting for Yamaguchi, i saw Kageyama passed by looking all neat even though he was cutely asleep awhile ago-

What am i thinking?

*Kageyama's pov*

After brushing my hair and fixing my uniform, i went out the bus and passed by Tsukishima.

He seemed cool leaning against the gate while the breeze swifts his bed hair...

Anyways, theres gonna be practice later and i cant wait! practically the only reason i go to school for.