Back Together Again

(Decided to start a new chapter for the next school year, since I haven't updated in awhile, and I am truly sorry! The other past chapters were not as great as they could've been, so I've decided to try and make the next ones much better. Thank you for all your stars and reads! For now, here's the chapter you've been waiting for!)

Harry and Hermione approached the train for another year at Hogwarts, one hand holding their bags, the other interlocked. They hadn't been able to really see each other over the summer, besides meeting up at the Weasley's burrow occasionally. They had been overjoyed to see each other again, and Hermione had even snuck him a little kiss on the cheek.

Harry had never been interested in any other girl other than Hermione, and he wanted to keep it that way. For now, they both climbed into the train, and searched for a cabin.

After putting away their things and sitting down, Hermione, with a great sigh, looked out the window.
"It's great, going back again, isn't it?"
Harry smiled, and nodded in agreement. Hogwarts was like his second home, was his second home, and he was always excited to be riding on the beautiful scarlet train again.

Soon enough, Ron arrived, plopping down on the seat. "Well, look at the happy couple." He did not say this in disrespect or jealousy. He was smiling, a small smile, but it still made Harry happy to see there wasn't any resentment between them. "Have a good summer, Ron?" Harry asked him. Ron rolled his eyes, and sighed. "It wasn't too great. Rather rough, due to Fred and George making new creations for their joke shop. Some of that stuff can be pretty horrifying."

Harry let out a chuckle, and even heard Hermione giggle. They trio was back together again, and Harry couldn't have been happier.

The train started off on its journey, leaving the station behind.
---
"How's Ginny?" Hermione asked Ron, halfway through the ride to Hogwarts.
"Searching for another boyfriend." Ron said, a scowl on his face. "Not really sure with her, besides that she's given up on good old Harry Potter." He looked up at Harry. "She's not hurt anymore?" Hermione asked, frowning.
"Nah, she's fine now." Ron said, nodding. Harry felt better now that he knew Ginny wasn't upset anymore. He didn't want anyone to be heartbroken over him, and it felt a little weird knowing that there were girls feeling that way about him.

Hermione and Harry's hands had been interlocked throughout the entire journey to Hogwarts, and still were as they departed. Ron had sighed with relief. "Finally, we can eat."
Harry and Hermione looked at each other, and laughed.
---
The Great Hall was bustling with first years, all looking nervous and panic-stricken. Harry, Hermione, and Ron watched as they sat down at the Gryffindor table. "Interesting new lot." Ron said, studying them. Harry nodded in agreement, as he came across a young girl that had an evil-like grin on her face. "She's definitely Slytherin." Hermione said, and Harry knew that they were both looking at the same one.

After the sorting, they're golden plates were magically filled with food, and they enjoyed the first great meal of the year.
---
The three of them headed up to the Gryffindor common room together. The room was full of happy students, talking about their schedules and laughing with each other.

Hermione didn't stay with the crowd for long, for Harry noticed her yawning occasionally, and knew it wasn't long before she headed out. "Goodnight Ron." She said, smiling at him. "Goodnight Harry." She gave him a kiss on the cheek, and Harry felt himself blush again. She waved to them both and departed.

"You two are too perfect." Ron said, smiling at Harry. "It's weird, but you are."
Harry smiled, and put his hand to the place Hermione had kissed. Soon after, both he and Ron headed to their beds for a good night's rest.