𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

{} edited {}

DRACO

She tasted like fucking heaven.

As I made my exit the lingering taste of her orgasm coated my tongue, and I loved it. I grazed my thumb over my bottom lips as I smeared the evidence of oral sex from my swollen mouth. Her whimpers and small dainty moans left my erection pent up between my trousers, and although the sight of her plump lips wrapped around my cock would've been so fucking heavenly, that was all about her.

Shit I need to get rid of this erection.

I sauntered quickly down the quiet corridors of the castle as my feet carried my body towards mine and Kol' dormitory. I knew he currently has quidditch practice, technically, so did I; but I was too busy between my enemies thighs making her scream for me. 

Flashes of film type memories flickered behind my eyes as I saw Adeline's curved silhouette resting on her arms, her head tilted back as her jawline looked as if it could slash my skin, her throat staggering as she swallowed her pretty little moans. Oh she dint look like an angel, she looked like a beautiful fucking Devil. Lust brimmed her doe eyes as a smirk permanently coated her plump lips, her chest heaved as a loose curly stand of hair fell over her forehead. 

Oh i'm definitely way too cocky about this right now.

I whispered our password to the portrait as my trousers laid tightly around my lower hips. The door soon opened and I was quick to bust into the dormitory and make a beeline for the bathroom. 

I wrapped my slender fingers around the metal clasp as I snapped it open, not bothering to pull the black leather from the belt loops. I fiddled with my button and zipper as my breaths became heavy and choppy in a state of need.

I let my head fall back against the wall as my lips parted at the release I was due. After a few minutes my chest rose and fell heavily as I soon released the tension tied up within my abdominal muscles. 

Oh Adeline, if only you knew what you fucking do to me.

I don't know why the fuck I ended up in her bedroom this morning, I was reckless and I decided to go and let off some steam about how she have turned the dare down. I was all up in my fucking head about it and she only kissed my fucking neck for crying out loud.

I needed her to tell my how much she hates me, I needed her to tell me she was out of her mind because I was surely out of mine; over a goddamn kiss. Fuck me it wasn't even a fucking kiss, Jesus Christ seeing her this year has affected me more than ever. I can usually balance out my hatred and fuck-lust for her but this year seemed to be proving a little too difficult for my liking and was most certainly leaning more onto the fuck-lust. 

Of course she's attractive, shit, i'm not ashamed to say she is one hell of a woman and the way her sarcasm fits perfectly with my narcissism really does make me wonder if this rivalry is worth the drama. But I like the thrill of it, I like the way she bites back at me without hesitation, she's feisty and I love it. 

The contrast of one minute having her verbal sparring me and the next having her melt under my tongue just adds fuel to the flames.  

ADELINE

It'd been a few hours since that bizarre moment in the abandoned classroom. I still couldn't wrap my head around it all, I so effortlessly gave into his seduction; but holy fuck it was something else. It felt as if my body just took complete control over my mind, it caved into what it desired.