Chapter 50

Xing Xing's face was so embarrassing that he didn't understand why his Dad didn't allow him to be close to his mother. He opened his eyes with big innocent eyes and looked at his mother eagerly, trying to make her decide for herself.

Disappointed, the mother didn't seem to understand what he meant, and even showed a doubtful look: "What's wrong baby?"

Feeling discouraged  that telepathy with his mother failed he was a little discouraged, he lowered his head and nudged it over there, whispering, looking at witj grievance and saying, "Mom, I want to sleep with you at night."

"Okay." Cheng Huan glanced at Jiang Mingyuan and answered with a smile.

They're used to sleeping together anyway.

She promised with no burden, but Jiang Mingyuan frowned slightly. He was holding his son, and he didn't agree with him: "The little star is too big, you can't sleep well with him."

The stars could understand this, too, and he felt a deep sense of crisis in his heart. Is his moom would drive him out?

No, he should not be separated from his mother!

Xing Xing stared at Dad angrily, and hurriedly said before her mother said, "Dad I'm still young."

He is still young, so it's no problem sleeping with his mother!

Jiang Mingyuan held his son's hand a little tighter, and looked at the woman who smiled a little, and said helplessly: "You will be five years old after the New Year."  He become older.

"Then I will be young!" Xing Xing refused to let it go: "Mom said that when i am growing tall i am big child."

With a small face, he pointed his weakness seriously and seriously: "I'm short."

Jiang Mingyuan: "..."

Okay, a good reason.

Cheng Huan watched the show on the side, the corners of her mouth twichted, and finally she couldn't help laughing.

Father and son on one side watched at the same time.

"It's okay, okay, you guys continue." Cheng Huan waved her hand, and there was an unspeakable smile on her face.

After being teased by her like this, Jiang Mingyuan finally felt that he was a bit boring. He converged and turned the subject uncomfortably: "Stop talking about this, go to eat."

The entire 11th floor of the cruise ship is a restaurant, and the food you can think of can be found almost here. The buffet restaurant Jiang Mingyuan said is close to the deck and has a large area.

The restaurant is quiet, the lights are a bit dim, and soothing and beautiful music is placed. There are all kinds of cuisines on the winding corridor, but few guests come to taste.
Xing Xing loves all kinds of desserts very much. As soon as he enters, he takes the plate and runs to the dessert area. The dining table here is designed to take care of children. It is designed to be very short.

He put the plate on the table and moved things in a little bit. Most of these desserts are bright in color and interesting in shape. Each star wants it. He keeps holding it until the plate can't squeeze, and then holds it with his hands go back.

Unlike his son's big appetite, Jiang Mingyuan and Cheng Huan only took seafood porridge. This porridge is now boiled, a little hot, and it needs to be chilled to eat.

The little star moved his plate of pastry to the position, he put the plate on the table, and started offering: "Mom, look at my little cake!"

Cheng Huan raised his eyelid and glanced: "Did you eat so much?"