79.

Her.

I woke up to lack of warm, cozy, loving embrace that I find essential for my existence. With unsatisfied pout I glanced at my phone to check the time. It is 7:20AM and the water is running in the shower, so that's where he is.

 I sat up and just as I did, bathroom door opened, making my eyes immediately land on my exceedingly sexy, very handsome husband. 

Mhm, what a view to wake up to. 

He is wearing nothing, but a towel that is handing dangerously low and loosely around his masculine hips, giving glimpse of his deep, defined V-line. His shirtless self offers promising view of his mouth-watering torso: broad shoulders; vast, strapping back; rugged, strong, muscular and inked arms; finely chiselled chest; lean waist; honed to perfection, well-built, exceedingly mouth-watering 8 pack. 

Midnight black, shiny hair is damp and messy; it looks very appealing. He didn't shave, leaving his slight stubble that drives me crazy. It suits him very much. A few drops of water are rolling down his chest, sliding down to his abs, creating such nice view. His alluring, tantalising fragrance is alluring, vibrant, masculine and very pleasant.

Leo keeps getting dreamier, sexier, cuter, more loving and affectionate and God, I am loving it. 

"Buongiorno, mamma. Come stai tu e il padre?"- spoke Leonardo on the phone, approaching me as my eyes roamed around his prepossessing appearance. (Good morning, mother. How are you and father doing?) 

"Oh, sta andando molto bene."- he stated with devilishly provocative smirk, leaning down to my level with his hand resting on my side and kissed me softly. (Oh, she is doing very well.)

I know what he is referring to, so I showed him my tongue while palming his groin, giving it light squeeze, and slipped out of his arms. He watched my every step, keeping bold desire in his predatory gaze. 

With satisfied smirk I went to the bathroom and did my routine. When I finished taking shower, I dried off, applied body oils and lotions that I use and did baby bump routine. 

Then I waltzed in the closet and put on my sheer, white, rather provocative underwear before sliding my silk robe on, not bothering tying it. All this time Leo is in our bedroom, still talking to Carmen. 

I entered our room just in time as he finished the call. Leonardo approached me, still in towel, and I innocently smiled as he wrapped me in his arms. His lips claimed mine in passionate kiss as we both smirked. 

"Care to put that tongue to a good use, bambina?"- he asked coarsely, making it more like a statement, while swiftly getting rid of my robe. 

Delightful plan that I am more than happy to make come true. 

I smirked and kissed him ardently, trailing my kisses down to his well-defined V-line. As I got on my knees while kissing his abs, his large hands tangled in my hair, keeping his hold gentle, but secure. My eyes locked on his needful, starved one as I opened my mouth letting him slide in. 

"Good girl."- smirked sexily Leonardo with his lecherous gaze on me, maintaining careful and slow pace at first, letting me accommodate. 

I gladly sucked his thick, long, veiny hard-on as his pace got a bit faster and rougher, never hurting or making me uncomfortable. 

"Cazzo."- he sighed erotically when my tongue moved around his tip. 

I kept going, enjoying myself just as much. As he found his release, I swallowed everything and licked him clean. Leonardo pulled me up tenderly before kissing me fondly, yet voluptuously with his big hands on my bum, keeping it in soft, yet firm grip.